the dead girl vs the snake

Y/n pov

it's been a week and shit this chick gets a lot done I watch her kill anyone who enters her camp and with damn fine creativity I just have to admire that. I have to say for who I saw her kill were shit stain brats. She arrived back at the cabin covered in blood and she let out a deep breath.

 Y/n: So how'd it go?

Jaylene: Fine as always but I have to ask you something.

Y/n: What's up?

Jaylene sat down and stared me in the eyes.

Jaylene: Why do you feel so comfy around me?

Y/n: Easy Because I know how you feel.

Jaylene looked at me confused.

Y/n: I know your pain being treated like you were never meant to exist, Being beaten abused and Neglected by everyone around you.

I then began to tell Jaylene the entire story about my abuse and Neglected and she got angry I tried to calm her down then she told me hers. Guess in the end their wasn't much of a difference with our stories.

Jaylene: And thats it I've been alone ever since.

Y/n: Well now your not alone you got your friendly neighborhood psycho and troller here by your side.

She looked at me then smiled.

Y/n: I got an idea how about we have a sparing match just to see how strong you are.

Timeskip brought to you by this

3rd person pov

Y/n and Jaylene stood in the forest preparing for a fight. While Y/n stretched he pulls on his knife and smiled.

Y/n: So you ready?

Jaylene pulled out her machete and leaned against a tree.

Jaylene: Come on.

Y/n charged at her and went to cut her when Jaylene swung her machete. Y/n sidestepped it then slashed her stomach.