Chapter 4-Trailed

Cody's POV
"That's a scrapyard alright,"Franky said,
staring at the masses of junk piled up like mini landfills.
"Well,guess we should go check it out,ya?"I said,looking at the others.
Sunstreaker nodded,and slowly walked down to the scrap heap,me still in his servo.
Kickshift followed,placing Franky on her shoulder.

Sunstreaker was first to climb over the wall of scrap,jumping down onto the other side.
He clamped me firmly before doing so,
although falling off wouldn't be any worse than your insides being crushed.
Kickshift nodded to Franky first,before jumping up and over the wall,
with Franky happily smiling at me.

I gave her a dull look,having trouble breathing,
wheezing with a slight cough now and then.
"It's not civilization,but at least we made it somewhere,"Franky quoted.

"Yeah..."I trailed quietly.
Sunstreaker let me down none too gently,making me land down in the dirt with a thud.
I narrowed my eyes at him,but he didn't seem like he cared.
Im pretty sure that's his life story..
I was jealous of Franky,Kickshift was obviously the more caring bot here,letting Franky climb off from her servo.
"So...what now?"I asked carefully.

"Look around,"Sunstreaker stated blandly.
I huffed in annoyance but went along with it anyways.
"Alright,me and Franky can head along that way,"I pointed towards a random direction.
"Sure,"Kickshift replied,and went off somewhere else.
Sunstreaker scoffed,but traveled away to a pile of..squirrel mascots?

I rolled my eyes,but followed Franky to a broken down Cafè.
"Meh,it's in decent shape for a junkyard,"Franky commented.
I chuckled slightly,but went into the Cafe nevertheless.
"Wait,should we be doing this?What about whoever lives here,or works here?"Franky questioned.
"I thought you were the one who wanted to come here,and you were so excited,"I said with a smirk.
"Well,things have changed,"She pouted,crossing her arms.

"But still,what if we get caught?Two robots and two teens walking around in a scrapyard?Kinda weird,"She said.
"It's a scrapyard,no one'll be out here!Its like,almost sundown!"I said,waving her off.
"Um,Cody?I think you might want to eat those words..."She trailed wearily.
My eyes then widened at the sight of three cars,
and one that was hauling something behind it.
"We better hide and find the bots,hurry!"I said quickly,running behind a pile of junk.

I saw Sunstreaker glance at me dully,so I made a hand signal to were the cars were,and his optics widened slightly.
He then narrowed his eyes,and whispered over to Kickshift to transform.
She got the message,and they both transformed into their alts,moving over to distance themselves in a line of cars.
They turned off their engines,and we all watched them pull into the scrapyard.

"Wow,that was fun!"One said,transforming from a backflip.
I'm pretty sure me and Franky both balled our eyes out,they were transformers!
They all transformed into bots,and there was a dinosaur bot too!A,Dino--bot?
I thought the Rescue bots were the only ones?

That bot seemed way bigger than any of the rescue bots in their Dino-forms though.
When they walked this way,we both tensed,and I motioned to move to another spot,and she nodded her head.
We traveled around a pile of junk,watching them closely.
"It's not supposed to be fun,it's training,"Stated another voice,but sounded more feminine.

"You'd say that,because I beat your score by a mile!"The other voice shot back arrogantly.
We circled back around to Sunstreaker,and he opened his doors for us both,and we climbed in.
I heard him mumble something inaudible,but it didn't sound threatening.
But somehow,that Dino-bot had heard us,and raised his head in our direction.
"You hear that?"He said with a tilt of his dinosaur head.
"What?"Another voice asked.

I raised an eyebrow at the voice,it almost seemed familiar.
Even though I wanted to see who it was,I didn't want to risk being caught,so I didn't move.
"That noise,what was that?"The Dino asked again.
"Um,you sure you heard something?"The bot asked.

"I'm positive,I think I'll look around..."The Dinobot trailed,looking around silently.
I gulped,I hope he doesn't have as good smell as his sight.
He started to walk around,you could feel his thundering pedesteps on the ground.
Sunstreaker's form started to shake,not from fear,but from the Dinobot running only a few yards away from us...
Which honestly,made myself shake.

I saw Franky look around frantically,watching the Dinobot walk around in circles.
"Hey,Grimlock...you sure that you didn't just--not hear something?"The same voice said again.
I looked back again,and my eyes widened when I saw Bumblebee stand next to the Dino.
"Bumblebee?"I whispered shocked.

"Shh!"Sunstreaker whisper-yelled at me through the radio.
"But it's Bumblebee!Don't you remember?"I said.
"I don't care about remembering things,He snarled.
"Wouldn't put it past you,"I shrugged.
"Besides,I just got to Earth,remember?"
His engine revved in anger,but then shut off completely,noticing what he'd done.
"Sunstreaker!"Franky whispered with widened eyes.

The two faced this way,and they both definitely heard that.
"Great,"I whispered sarcastically.
They came toward us,luckily Kickshift was still hidden in a different area.
Sunstreaker tried to start his engine up quietly as possible,but it didn't work very well.
The Dinobot shot his head up at Sunstreaker's alt...and us.

Sunstreaker also noticed from his mirrors and backed up in reverse,then taking a swift turn to the left.
They both widened their optics,their mouths agape.
We drove into another direction,Kickshift following closely behind in her alt.
Also I noticed that she was apparently a Bugatti of some sorts,a purple actually.
But the only problem was that we were literally being chased by a Dinobot.
The only way out of the junkyard was the entrance that they were blocking.

Hopefully Sunstreaker wouldn't think of transforming..
"Kickshift!I think we're going to need to do some ramp jumping!"
Sunstreaker called through the radio.
"Got it!"She said back in a stern voice.
My eyes got wide when I saw what they were actually talking about.
There was a junk pile shaped into a ramp-looking thing,and I began to feel queasy.
"Wait wait-wait,were not doing this,right?"I choked out hoarsely.
"Got any better ideas,"Sunstreaker revved his engine.

I heard the bots behind calling the others and transforming
gears echoing around the junkyard.
Sunstreaker raced toward the ramp shaped junk and went swiftly over it,
but a ditch was in our way,so Sunstreaker had to transform.
Franky screamed in terror,and I covered my eyes.
He flipped over the jump and transformed back into his vehicle mode all in a second.

"Oh...my.."I said without moving,Franky looked just as shaken.
"Hmph,"Sunstreaker grumbled.
I heard the sound of a thump come behind us,and it was Kickshift.

I had a small smile,"Well,glad she's alright,"I said,turning back
"Uh,Cody?I don't think any of us are alright,"She squeaked.
I frowned,and took a look back again:Kickshift was right behind us,
and the other bots were too..