Chapter 6-Adventures

Franky's POV
You know,I thought it might be a sort of fun adventure if we took the groundbridge here,
but it didn't really come out as that.
I'm really just glad that the bots here are friends with Bumblebee.
I got to know their names,
Sideswipe,Strongarm,Grimlock,Drift and a little mini-bot named Fixit.
There were also two humans who let the Autobots stay here,Danny and his son Russel.
They filled me on what they didn't get to finish before,and eventually I got the whole story.
Everything here seemed more dangerous then back home in Griffin Rock.
I missed Chase,Blades..Heatwave,Boulder.
All the recruits and our friends..
What were they doing now? I hope they weren't too worried....
_________________________________
"Heatwave,have you found anything?"
"No Chief..none of us have,and we've been looking everywhere on the island,"
"Hightide's been with Quickshadow to look in the caves,"Blades piped up.
"It's like they've vanished.."Blurr trailed.
"Well we're just going to have to look harder,"Salvage looked to Blurr.
"Sunstreaker was with them,hopefully he can take care of them.."Burns stared at the bots.
"Maybe..I could go to the mainland and check it out?
You never know when you'll need a Rescue bot out there,"Blurr suggested to the Chief.
"Sir...you can't really be-" "Heatwave.."Chief Burns stopped him.
"Blurr can go,they might have gotten to the mainland somehow,"
"Yes,sir.."Heatwave grumbled.
Heatwave glared at Blurr,giving him the look,"You better not do anything silly out there,alright?"
Blurr gave him a salute,smirking proudly at Heatwave.
"Yes,sir."
_______________________________
Franky's POV
"Franky,want to come with?Im going on a patrol,"Sideswipe flashed his lights in his vehicle mode.
"Uh,sure!"I climbed into the seat,and he closed the door.
He drove out of the Junkyard,and I sat awkwardly as we drove in silence.
"So,what have you been up to?"He asked,the steering wheel making a turn.
"Well,you know-the usual,getting teleported by a groundbridge to the middle of no where,chased by robots.."I listed off.
"Um,right.."He said quietly.
"So,what are Decepticons like?"I asked.
"Well,technically they're just prisoners who've escaped,but it wasn't always like that,"Sideswipe explained.
"Like what?"I tilted my head.
"Well,there were two factions,in a war for our planet Cybertron,"He started.
"Oh yeah!I know Cybertron,but I didn't know there was a war before the Rescue Bots came here on Earth,"
"Wow,guess they weren't really in the war,"He said thoughtfully.
I looked out the window,watching as we drove over the bridge to the city.
Well,it doesn't really seem like the Decepticons are very social.
It's been an hour since we left the Junkyard,and there hasn't been any sign of anything.
"Are you sure there's any Decepticons?"I questioned,raising a brow.
"You better hope we won't find any,I don't want to put you into any danger,"Sideswipe replied.
We were in the city,and there was a yellow stop light up ahead.
And the speed demon he is,Sideswipe completely ignored it and raced through it before it turned red.
"Sideswipe,"I scorned,and I crossed my arms.
"What?"He played it off innocently.
I sighed with a shake of my head,and he chuckled.
"You know,you're not like the guys,"Sideswipe said casually.
"That's because I'm girly,"I flipped my hair.
He sighed,but I could hear the smile in his voice.
Sideswipe stopped suddenly however,and I looked at him weirdly.
"Decepticon,"He sneered,transforming into his bot mode.
I yelped,but he caught me in his hand.
"Thanks Sideswipe,"I mumbled as he let me off onto the ground.
"Stay here,"He said seriously,pulling out his sword as he stalked closer to the Decepticon.
It was crab-like,with a red color to it.
When Sideswipe finally got a good look at it,his eyes dullened,almost in dissapointment.
"Clampdown.."He murmured,lowering his sword.
"Oh,a-an Autobot! W-wait,we can make a deal,how about-"
"Shut it Clamdown,let's just get back to base.."Sideswipe said with a shake of his head.
Taking an arm,he grabbed the Decepticon Clampdown and dragged it behind him.
Then,his expression changed into worry,and he started looking down in the brush for something.
"Franky?"He asked,worry filling his voice.
"I'm here,"I walked out,and his tense form relaxed.He put out a hand,gesturing me to climb on.
Sideswipe put me onto his shoulder,and I slid off his hand.
"Alright,guess we better get back then,"He sighed,walking slowly back in the direction of the junkyard.
_________________________
Cody's POV
We took shelter under an underpass,and it had started to rain.
Sunstreaker was staying away from us two,laying against the wall.
Kickshift smiled at me,and I gave a half smile in return.
How could I be smiling when Franky was captured?
We shouldn't have come here,it was a bad idea.
We're separated,and now we have to save Franky.
I huffed,turning my head to watch the rain fall.
There were small puddles strewn about,and tiny splashes when rain dropped into them.
"What's wrong?"Kickshift's lips parted in a frown with a worried expression.
"It's just-Franky..."I looked down,my head in my hand.
"Don't worry,we'll get her back,"She stood up from the rock she was sitting on,kneeling down in front of me.
Looking up at her,I studied her genuine words with confusion.
"What are you so caring for? Its not like you have anything in this world,"I said harshly.
She looked slightly taken aback by this,and she looked for the right words.
"I..know what it feels like when you feel hurt,down in the dirt.When you feel like,why do I keep trying?"She looked up.
"When you feel that you've got no one else.."Kickshift turned her head,and I heard soft muffled noises.
"Sorry,I didn't mean it like that,"I felt guilty for how I said before,and I tried to comfort her.
Sunstreaker stared in our direction,but didn't do anything about it.
"No..it's not that,"She gave a half hearted smile,and picked me up gently.
"I don't want anyone feeling like I did,so I try my best to keep everyone happy,for my sake...and theirs,"
Giving her a real smile this time,her eyes lit up slightly.
Kickshift was right,we'd get her back...
But for now,I watched the rain pour from Kickshift's hand,laying down with her hand curled so I could sit up.
She sat down on the hard ground with one knee pulled up,and we both smiled as the storm led on.

-Hot Choco