Chapter 5-Left Behind

Cody's POV
"Oh no..oh no-no-no,this is bad,"I shook my head as I looked behind the back seat.
"We don't know anything about this place,so we're at a disadvantage,"
Kickshift's voice crackled through the radio.
"We're on an island,and a bridge is our only way out,"Sunstreaker growled out.
I hummed in thought.

"Just keeping in mind they are still on our tails,"Franky pointed behind us.
I turned to look out the slim window.
All of a sudden,that Dinobot roared and jumped off the trailer it was being pulled from,
and started running,which made me gulp.
One car in particular was pulling up fairly close to us and my eyes widened.
The bridge was just up ahead,and I got an idea..

"They'll get us on that bridge,we need to find another route,"I said.
"Like we have any choice?"Sunstreaker snarled.
"The river,go to the river!"I said loudly.
"But-" "Just do it!"
Sunstreaker and Kickshift both changed course to the river,and they splashed down.
The cars all stopped,and screeched to a halt.

The red bot transformed,and gave us a glare as we sank to the bottom.
"You're not going to have enough air before we reach the other side,"Sunstreaker said.
"True,but if you go under the bridge,they won't be able to see us,"I said.
I could hear his grunt of acknowledgement as he drove up the side of the riverbank.

"Ok,you're going to have to hold your breath for a minute,"He said.
Sunstreaker transformed and grabbed us both as he swam to the surface.
I spat out water,and I glared daggers at him.
"You do realize that you could have put us on your subspace,"Franky spat.
"It wouldn't have mattered either way,we were underwater and when I transform,
the water would have also gotten into my subspace,"Sunstreaker bared his teeth at us.
"Shh,I believe they're looking for us,"Kickshift quieted us as we heard them all talking.

"Where'd they go? They had humans with them,maybe hostages?"
"They couldn't stay under water that long,could they?"
"We have to go look for them,but don't take any risks with the humans,"
Then,we heard massive splashes in the water,they were looking for us.

"We have to get out of here,or we'll all be caught,"I said worriedly.
"But they'll notice us at the first sign of movement,"Sunstreaker shook his helm.
"I'll go,"Franky stepped forward.
"Franky,no!"I yelled,
but she was already splashing out of the water and onto dry ground.
"Sunstreaker,get her!"I said to him,but a grim expression went over his face.

I looked to Kickshift,but she wouldn't look at me.
"But-but," "There's nothing we can do,if I'm your guardian,
it's my job to keep you safe,and that's what I'm going to do,"
Sunstreaker put me in his subspace,as we all saw Franky splash in the open water.

The bots soon found her,and I pounded on Sunstreaker's window to open it.
One had her in his grasp,and she was hitting him,as far as she could reach that is..
"Ow..geez femme calm down,"The bot remarked.
"Just keep her in your alt,"
"What about the others sir?"
"Don't worry,we can find them eventually-if they decide to do anything chaotic,"
They eventually left,and Sunstreaker let me out.

I let out heavy breaths on my knees,staring down at the hard,rocky ground.
There wasn't much air in the subspace,but that wasn't the problem.
"We're going to save her,"I said with gritted teeth.
"And we will,but we first have to get somewhere safe,"Kickshift answered.
"But what if they hurt her,"I said at Kickshift.
"We'll get her back Cody.."Sunstreaker said,picking me up.
I stay still,hoping in my mind that Franky was okay...
_________________________________________________
Franky's POV
"Let me out!" I yelled out,
wriggling at the tight hold of the seat belt wrapped around me.
"Primus,would you calm down!We're here to help you,"The radio crackled.
"Help me?You kidnapped me!"I said,ferociously trying to pull at the seat belt.
"What?But those bots-" "We're my friends!"I interrupted him.
"We got here by groundbridge,but we met Kickshift in the woods,"I explained.
"Who else was with you,"The undoubtably male voice asked.

"Just Sunstreaker--agh!"I yelped as he screeched to a halt,sliding on his wheels.
"Did you say Sunstreaker?"He interrogated seriously.
"Yes,do you know him?"I questioned,tilting me head at the stopped car.
The others behind him transformed,narrowly colliding into him.
"What's your problem Sideswipe?"A female voice said harshly.

"This-this girl,knows where my brother is!"The bot named Sideswipe said desperately.
"There was a girl?"The yellow bot asked.
Sideswipe transformed and quickly grabbed me up before I would escape.
The bots eyes widened as I stared up at him.
"Franky?!"
"Bumblebee!?"

Bumblebee walked over to me with a relieved look,and I smiled back.
I guess Cody wasn't seeing things,huh?
"I'm glad your here,and not some robots trying to capture us,"I giggled.
"We thought you humans were kidnapped,not the other way around,"
"What are you doing here anyways?"I questioned Bumblebee.
"We capture Decepticons that crashed here on Earth,and it's our job to get them back,"
Bumblebee said with a kind of hysterical hero pose.
"Oh right! This is my team,Sideswipe,Strongarm,Drift,and Grimlock.
They all gave their greets,but when mini-bots appeared,I jumped back.
The mini-cons gave there names as well,Jetstorm and Slipstream.
"But-Franky,is it?Do you know where they could be headed?"Sideswipe asked.
"Sideswipe has a twin brother named Sunstreaker,he's been separated from him for a long time now,but he wasn't sure if he'd ever find him again,until now,"Bee explained.
"Well,"I started,"I'm pretty sure they were going to wait somewhere in the city.."
__________________________________________________________
Cody's POV
"So,we're just going to sit here,and wait at a gas station!?"I said as I shook my head.
I would've never thought this business would be this--complicated.
I've been in a lot of rescues,but this is different..
Can't believe I thought this was actually going to be a good idea coming here.
"It's the best place for right now,"Kickshift said gently,settling down on her axles.
Her purple coat shimmered in the night,the buzzing street light shining down on her.
Sunstreaker just waited out in the parking lot,

probably thought he'd get rust or something..along with me,whom had to sit in this car.
My eyes slowly wandered around the gas station,and then I felt my stomach ache..
"Hey,Sunstreaker?"I asked,"What,"He snapped.
"Could I go ahead and get something at that gas station?"I said,
shrinking back at his comment.
staring at the radio."Why would I care,"Sunstreaker sneered as his door swung open.

He dumped me out,shooting a card out of his CD player.
"Huh? Whats this,"I said as I picked it up off of the ground.
"I know in order to get your resources,you need credits that are called money,"

The card,basically a yellow gift card,which had nothing else in detail.
"Ok,I'll be back.."As I quickly walked over to the run down gas station.
There was a middle aged man at the desk,
and I felt my stomach drop when I saw him stare me down.

I got some food and a bottle of water,and I slowly took my things to the register.
"You don't want to stay out here,kid-there's some sketchy people out there,"He warned.
'Gee,thanks,'I thought sarcastically as he gave me the yellow card back.
When I got out,I ran as fast as I could run until I stood next to Sunstreaker's alt.
Knowing Sunstreaker,he would dump me out if I even tried eating in his alt.
"I-I'll stay out here,if you don't mind,"I said without looking,opening a bag.
He scoffed facing his wheels in the opposite direction from me.
'What a gentle bot,right?'I thought sarcastically.

Out of the dark however,a certain group thought they might teach a punk a lesson..
"Hey,you!"
I looked back behind me,and three guys were slowly walking up to me.
Sunstreaker started up his engine,and they all jumped.
"Who else is there,show yourselves!"Another yelled at Sunstreaker.
"Get in,"
Sunstreaker popped the door open,and I sprinted into the passengers side.
"Hey,STOP!"He yelled,
running after us as Sunstreaker backed up into reverse,drifting out of the parking.
He shifted into drive,and Kickshift following in his lead,sped out the exit.
"Well,that was exciting,"I said blandly.
"Now we have to find another place,"Kickshift said with a tint of disappointment.
"The more we move around,the more chance they could find us,"Sunstreaker snarled.
"Well,then we better find somewhere safe,and fast..."

Hey,an update!
Never thought that would happen XD

-Hot Choco