Chaper 11

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Spencer what are you doing?" Raven whined as she sat on the blonde haired girl's bed watching her skydive from a flying bus.

"I'm playing fortnite." Spencer mumbled distractedly, making Raven frown.

"You're playing what night?"

"Fortnite. Don't tell me you haven't heard of fortnite." The talker girl said incredulously, finally tearing her eyes from the screen.

Raven shrugged. "I guess it sounds a little familiar. Maybe Corvin plays it?"

Spencer merely grunted in response leaving Raven immensely unsatisfied. She huffed petulantly before crawling over to the edge of the bed where the blonde haired girl was sitting. However, much to the small Latina's annoyance, Spencer still didn't pay her any attention.

Unable to accept defeat, Raven sat herself behind the taller girl, moving aside the blonde hair that rested against Spencer's neck and replacing it with her lips. The reaction this elicited was instantaneous; Spencer stiffened and shivered slightly, which only spurred Raven on.

As the brunette placed kiss after kiss on the soft skin of Spencer's neck, the taller girl's concentration and self restraint dwindled. She was focusing less and less on the video game and more on the feeling of Raven's soft lips until, finally, she gave in.

Spencer tilted her neck to give the smaller girl easier access. "If you're trying to distract me, it's not working." The blonde haired girl lied weakly.

"Oh yeah?" Raven mumbled against her skin, smirking at the bare faced lie but accepting the challenge nonetheless. She let one of her hands reach forward, landing just above Spencer's knee. Spencer sucked in a tight breath as Raven's hand began to stroke her exposed leg.

The Latina's olive hand pushed Spencer's loose shorts further up her leg, revealing more pale skin, fingertips stretching to caress higher and higher until...

"No, fuck!" Spencer growled, and Raven looked up at the screen just in time to see her get shot.

"Ha!" The brunette exclaimed with a triumphant grin. Spencer pinned her with a glare before lunging forward and trapping Raven underneath her.

"Something funny?" Spencer breathed, her face dangerously close to the brown haired girl below her. Raven could feel Spencer's warm breath fan over her face and her heart went into overdrive.

However, she was unable to hold back the funny remark on the tip of her tongue. "Yeah, your face funny face." She quipped and Spencer's face lit up in shock and amusement both at Raven's comeback and the endearing laugh that tumbled from the Latina's lips.

"You have a cute laugh." Spencer said quietly and Raven flushed red, the grin falling from her face in surprise.

Spencer sat up, still straddling Raven's hips, and scratched her neck nervously.