Chapter 17

Raven woke up in a swirl of warmth and pine trees, sighing in contentment at the feel of her girlfriends embrace. She rolled over carefully, ignoring her sore muscles, and settled back into the bed once she was face to face with Spencer. The smaller girls pressed a kiss to Spencer's cheek causing a sleepy smile form on her lips.

"Mornin'" she husked, tightening her hold on Raven who pressed her naked body closer to Spencer's, seeking the warmth she always seemed to provide.

"Buenos días, mi amor," the Latina whispered back. Spencer's eyes fluttered open.

The blonde haired girl hummed. "I love it when you talk Spanish,"

"Oh yeah?" Raven said, smiling as she felt Spencer's hands roam down her back towards her ass.

"Mhmmm, it's sexy," The taller girl said, her lips close to Raven's ear while her hands gave a squeeze.

"Don't get me going again, I can barely move after last night. What the hell did you do to me?"

Spencer smirked. "Nothing you didn't want me to," she said smugly but she pulled her hands away so Raven could sit up. "Where are you going?"

"To brush my teeth, now quit whining."

"I'm not whining," Spencer said, but she was and she knew it. "I just want you to stay in bed with me."

Raven looked at her pouting girlfriend and sighed. "Okay, but I'm gonna brush my teeth first. No offence, but also full offence, you should too."

"Fine, but we're going straight back to bed," Spencer said as she hauled herself out from under the comforter to follow Raven into the bathroom.

They did, in fact, spend the whole day cuddling in bed, or a lot of it at least. At  2pm Raven decided to take a shower as last night's events had left her feeling, for lack of a better word, a little sticky. She stepped under the warm stream of water and sighed in relief as it cascaded over her sore muscles.

There had been a prominent ache all over her body ever since she woke up and the only person to blame was her smug, blonde girlfriend with the stamina of a horse, or rather, the stamina of a wolf.

"You're never coming near my body again!" She called to Spencer, she was joking of course, but Spencer didn't know that.

"What?" The taller girl called back and Raven heard her shut off her Xbox. "Why?"

"For one, my neck looks like it was ravaged by a sexually frustrated vampire," The Latina said, smirking at the sound of her girlfriends footsteps approaching the bathroom door.

"Don't compare me to those beasts!"

Raven laughed. "It's not my fault you were acting like one."

If eye rolls had a sound Raven was sure she'd have just heard it.

"Just wear a scarf or something," Spencer said as if Raven hadn't intended to do that and use a whole bottle of concealer.

"Secondly, my whole body hurts."

"You weren't complaining last night, in fact, you seemed to be enjoying yourself," the smirk in Spencer's voice was audible, "Ay, ¡Dios mio Spencer! Más rápido, please, más rápido!"

Raven blushed brightly. "Enjoying myself? I don't remember that part."

"How 'bout I come in there and remind you?" The taller girl said and the smirk in her voice was audible.

Raven tried her best to resist, but there was no stopping the shiver that ran through her body at the seductive sound of her girlfriend's voice. She sighed in resignation.