Character bio

Name: Shizuka Tsunami

Age when found: 6 years old

Age in present time: 12 years old

Gender: Female

DOB: October 12th one day after the nine tails attack

Has complete control over any type of metals!

Personality: Has really bad scense of humor, can be sarcastic, loves singing, can be really cold when wants to be, gets really annoyed by sakura, has monster strength like Tsunade, has short temper like Tsunade.

Looks: Bronze\gold color eyes, has raven hair that goes to mid-thigh, has pale skin like orochimaru, and  has really big boobs but not like Tsunade's, is curvy for her age.

Wears: She wears a indigo blue crop top that stops above her pierced belly button and a black skirt that stops mid-thigh with spandex shorts to go under, and has battle boots that stops just above her knee.

Past: She was walking home from playing with some 'friend's' (aka animals) and the strongest smell of smoke and blood filled the air. She became worried also cause it was dead silent unlike other nights when it was buzzing with activity, she walked faster to the village square and there it was the most gruesome thing that she has ever seen, bodies in stacks burning in the village square she heard chuckling, and not the funny like haha I just made a really funny joke no it was evil like I just killed some one and enjoyed  it evil, she looked behind her and there he stood... Her own father stood there with her mother's head in his hands with a bloody katana in the other she started to run as fast as she could but he only followed and soon was on her tail suddenly someone jumped in the middle of them two others came and held onto her. Her little form a shaking and sobing wreck she clung on to the silver hairs man hoping for safety then the silver haired man picked her up and they *poofed* into a cloud of smoke some where else when the smoke cleared they where in the hospital the silver haired man laid her down on a hospital bed and told her " Its all right, everything is okay. Go to sleep I will see you tomorrow. " and with those words she fell into a dreamless sleep.

Fears: Smoke, blood, Lighting storms, spiders (the tiny tiny ones).

Likes: sake, chocolate, ramen , dangos, ice-cream (like who doesnt?), To make food! And sleep