two

(I am back!!! Any ways tell me who you think Shizuka should be with a head of time so I have some sort of idea!)

(Shizuka POV)

Kakashi-nii and I had just got home so I decided I would take a well deserved shower.

~time skip 10 minutes~

I hopped out of the shower and made the metal of the hook being me my towel, once I was wrapped in the towel I got dressed into a blue dress

( pretend it's blue)And walked out of the bathroom and my once set black hair is now dry black hair that flows over my shoulders in low pigtails and my side bangs cover my left eye

And walked out of the bathroom and my once set black hair is now dry black hair that flows over my shoulders in low pigtails and my side bangs cover my left eye. I walked down to the living room to see kakashi snoring on the couch so I wrote him a note that said
' Hey, kakashi-nii I am going to take a walk around the town to try and find my way to the Ninja academy for tomorrow if you can't walk me

Love shizuka~'
I walked out of the house and started aimlessly walking around looking at the different shops and restaurants  looking at all the smiling faces of families till a force mocked me over I looked up and there was a raven haired boy his hair reminds me of a ducks ass I thought I giggled at my own thought "Oh, I am sorry I didn't mean to bump into you!" I said he looked at me and said " Hn, watch where your walking. " and just walked of leaving me there so I got up and turned around but then an orange blob mocked me down again I groaned as my head hit the ground "Owch, *sigh* seems like I am in the mood to be clumsy today." I opened my eyes to meet beautiful blue eyes my face started to heat up " I - um-uh sorry it was my fault. " I stuttered he shook his head violently "No, No , No it was my fault for running into you. " he said he stood up and got off  " "My name is Shizuka Tsunami what's yours?" He looked at me and said " I'M NARUTO UZUMAKI THE FUTURE HOKAGE! BELIEVE IT! " that was rather loud, but oh well I am rather loud my self anyways we got up and started to walk around we came across a mask shop and Naruto was looking at a mask the owner stars to turn to face is saying "Hello how ma- AHH MONSTER GET AWAY!!" Naruto was pushed down I looked at him furious metal started to make weapons " HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HIM!?! HE WAS JUST LOOKING AT A MASK!! " I started to move my arms forward and the metal around me started to go to him but adult size arms wrapped around me making me stop I turned around in the arms ready to punch but stopped because it was kakashi-nii with a sad look in his eyes he shook his head slowly I looked around and metal was torn apart and scraps were everywhere I looked at Naruto he had fear in his eyes I started crying "I'm a monster" I whispered "Kakashi-nii are you scared of me? Naruto are you? *sobs*" Naruto got up and said in a soft voice "No, Shizuka No, you are no monster you were just protecting me. I personally thought it was awesome." I turned to kakashi-nii " Kakashi-nii are you scared? " he said "Now why would I be scared of my lil sis?" He said and brought me and Naruto into a hug, well, I dragged Naruto into it. After that we went home.