Seven

Shizuka P.O.V

Today is the day! Today is the day we meet the sensei! I got dressed in a blue crop top that stopped above my pierced belly button and a black skirt that stops mid-thigh with spandex shorts to go under and black battle boots that stops just above my knee with blue laces and decided to wear my hair into small pigtails with some of my hair down and my weapons pouch went around my waist like a belt. Then I went down stairs.

I grabbed an Apple and went out of the door. Once I got to the academy I went to sit next to Naruto.

~Time skip~

Iruka-sensei walked in and a signed us to a class room to wait for our sensei. Naruto paced around and yelled "He is late!" Sakura said "We know, we know! Now can you sit down!?" Naruto looked like he got an idea and ran to the chalk board and grabbed an eraser and grabbed a stool then ran towards the door and stepped on it cracked the door open and put the eraser in and laughed "That's what he gets for being late!" I sighed and said " I have a pretty good feeling who it is. " they looked at me curiously and Sakura said "And how do you know that!?" I sighed and my eyebrow twitched repeatedly " Many because I know someone who is always late! And why do you think I am always late? " a look of realization dawned over her's and Naruto's face. A hand was placed on the door and a head popped in and the eraser fell on his head Naruto laughed and Sakura started to repeatedly apologize for Naruto while he said "Hmm... My first impression of you is... You're all a bunch of idiots." They all got depressed while I stood up mad and stomped over to him and hit him on the head and yelled " YOU'RE LATE AGAIN KAKASHI-NII! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO COME EARLY!? And told you so Sakura! " she glares and the the others (Naruto and Sasuke) looked at me like I just said I had the hokage's baby, okay ew mental image! Damn it I am scarred!! Nuu!! Anyways they screamed "KAKASHI WHAT!?!" and I said " Yell we are not blood related but he is my guardian and I think of him as an older brother and hopefully he thinks of me as a lil sis. " they shook it off and kakashi-nii said "Meet at the roof." And grabbed me and poofed is too the roof.

I looked at him and he looked at me with an angry face "Did you have to hit me in front of them!?" He whisper yelled " Yes! And it just proves that I am stronger than you! " I said with a smug look on my face he grew an anime vain and was about to yell at me when the other three came up panting heavily and sat down on the steps while I climbed in his back and sat on his shoulders like a little kid cause I am shorter than Naruto 😢 sadly... Anyways "Alright introduce yourself." Kakashi-nii said " But sensei how do we do that? " Sakura asks 'And how is she the smartest in the class again?' He said "Like your likes, dislikes, hobbies, dream for the future stuff like that." Then Naruto said "Well, why don't you start to, uh, give us an example." So he said " My likes and dislikes... Well I don't feel like telling you... My hobbies I have many...and my dream for the future... Well I never thought of it. " then I said "So, let me get this straight... Your likes are reading porn, your dislikes are when you have to put your book down, your hobbies are reading porn and trying to get girls, and your dream for the future is to get a girl you can fuck?" At the end of that he was beet red and Naruto was laughing, Sakura was giggling, and Sasuke was trying to stifle a laugh, while I was chuckling, he put me down and glared at me, and trust me if looks could kill I'd be six feet under, and I just walked to Naruto and sat in front of him in between his legs and not in that way! And just leaned back while he just messed with my hair kakashi-nii pointed to Naruto and Naruto said "My name is Naruto Uzumaki! My likes are eating ramen especially when Iruka-sensei buys me some and I also like someone but I am not going to say! My dislikes are the three minutes you have to wait after you out the hot water in! My hobbies are eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them! And my dream for the future is to surpass the hokage!" Kakashi-nii's eyes widened a fraction then he pointed to sakura "My name is Sakura Haruno and my likes are, well the person I like is *looks at Sasuke* My hobbies are *giggled and looks at Sasuke* and my dream for the future *giggled and squeals while looking at Sasuke*" OW! My damn eardrums hurt! Kakashi-nii said " And what do you hate? "
"NARUTO AND SHIZUKA!" Wow, she said that without second thought, And Naruto was anime crying while I laughed and said " Don't worry the feelings are mutual. " then Kakashi-nii pointed to Sasuke "My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I like very few things *Looks at me from the corner of his eye* I dislike a lot of things, my hobbies I have none, and my dream is not a dream cause I will make it a reality, I will get revenge on my clan and then revive it." I slowly clapped " Wow! He actually spoke more than one word! " Sakura and Sasuke glared at me and Naruto chuckled and kakashi-nii pointed at me "My name is Shizuka Tsunami, My likes are singing and dancing along with training and reading and I also like someone, My dislikes are blood, smoke and spiders and fangirls, And my hobbies are singing and training, And my dream for the future is to find out if there are any survivors left of my clan!" Umm "Can you sing us a song?" "I guess?"

"Lately, I've been, I've been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier

When the morning comes
When we see what we've become
In the cold light of day we're a flame in the wind
Not the fire that we've begun
Every argument, every word we can't take back
'Cause with all that has happened
I think that we both know the way that the story ends

Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
'Cause this just don't feel right to me
I want to raise your spirits
I want to see you smile but
Know that means I'll have to leave

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier

When the evening falls
And I'm left there with my thoughts
And the image of you being with someone else
Well, it's eating me up inside
But we ran our course, we pretended we're okay
Now if we jump together at least we can swim
Far away from the wreck we made

Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
'Cause this just don't feel right to me
I want to raise your spirits
I want to see you smile but
Know that means I'll have to leave

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier

So I'll go, I'll go
I will go, go, go
So I'll go, I'll go
I will go, go, go

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier
Even though I might not like this
I think that you'll be happier, I want you to be happier

Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
'Cause this just don't feel right to me
I want to raise your spirits
I want to see you smile but
Know that means I'll have to leave

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier

So I'll go, I'll go
I will go, go, go" 

They all clapped I blushed from embarrassment "Well then you guys are all unique meet at the training ground on and don't eat breakfast. No questions asked!"