Three

Shizuka P.O.V

After the whole incident with the shop owner I kinda avoid that person. Anyways today is the day I start to academy! I hope they like me!

Any ways, I walked down stairs to see kakashi-nii making breakfast I giggled cause he had a pink apron on he looked up from the eggs "Oh, you're finally up Shizuka! And just in time! I made eggs and toast for your first day at the academy!" He came and kissed me on the forehead.

" HEY! What do you mean finally up?!? I had to wake you up! " he nervously laughed while scratching the back of his neck "Hehe, sorry Shizuka. I'll try to wake you up tomorrow promise?" I sighed a mushroom sigh and sat down and three seconds later I was done " Hey I am leaving! " I yelled to him. "Okay! Don't cause to much trouble Shizuka!" I sighed and walked out the door.

~Time skip~

I slid the door to the classroom open to see a group of girls around one spot I walked up and Naruto is in a liplock with some other kid. I burst out laughing clutching my stomach rolling on the ground "N-Naruto I-I didn't k-know  you w-went in that direction!" They pulled apart hacking and coughing along with gaging some random kid said " Man, They are vicious! ". Naruto muttered "Danger." Under his breath and turned around and all the girls where glaring at him the one with pink hair said "Naruto... You are so dead!" I ran in front of Naruto and said "You will have to go through me and my metal. "
As I said the metal part kunai's came out of my pocket without me getting them and they floated above my head.

As soon as that happens they all 'shrunk' and went back to there seat and I sat in between emo duck-ass and my best friend Naruto the future hokage!

The sensei walked in and looked at me confused so I said "You must be the sensei. Hi! I am The new student!" He nodded and said " Alright! Come up and introduce yourself! " I nodded and walked to the front of the class and said "Hi my name is Shizuka, Shizuka Tsunami the last survivor of the Tsunami Massacre! And I can bend metal at my own will! Sorry about earlier I guess I was just over reacting to that! Any questions?" Alot of hands shot up in the air.

I pointed at a girl with pink hair she asked "Do you like anyone in particular?" I sighed looked around the room and my eyes stopped a few times 1)was on a BOY with upside down red triangles on his face 2) was on Naruto 3)was in a BOY with his hair in a spiky pony tail. I looked up and said "Well, I only just got here so I can quite decide." She looked pleased with that.

Next was a the boy with upside down triangles "Are you single?" ... Really? "Umm... Yes I am. Is that all?" I asked and they nodded.

Naruto's P.O.V

I saw her eyes land on me, Shikamaru, and Kiba I blushed when her Honey gold eye's Looked at me they where like real honey you could get lost just looking at them, then I mentally slapped myself  what are you thinking Naruto she is your best and only friend you can't hit on her! I sighed and she walked up to me and say down she spoke so only I can hear "psst. Hey Naruto do you want to hang out after school?" I looked at her and nodded.