five

❛❛𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 ❜❜

january 18 , 2019
7:09AM

—————

"so, you aren't telling anyone about your relationship?" aryn asked me. "basically, yeah." i opened the door to the school and we both walked in. the cold air instantly hit my face and we walked into the swarm of the other high school students.

"i could never do it, i mean, i would want everyone to know that my boyfriend is mine. although, i would need to get a boyfriend first," she sighed. "i could change that," marshall walked up behind us.

aryn roller her eyes once she saw who just spoke, "for the last time, marshall, it's not going to happen!" marshall smirked at her, "keep telling yourself that."

aryn turned back to me, "anyways, i don't know how you're going to do it. are you sure you're not going to tell anyone?"

"yeah, we're not telling anyone. daniel said that the fans were already starting to hate on me and we weren't even really flirting and imagine what it would be like if they knew we were dating. he just said he didn't want me to get unnecessary hate."

"awh! that's so cute!" aryn gushed. i opened the door to the cafeteria and we walked to our normal table with the rest of our friends. "are you going to tell the rest of our friends?" she asked me before we were in earshot of them.

i thought about it for a bit, "i mean, if his friends can know, why can't mine?" aryn gave me a small smile and we walked over to the rest of our friend group.

"hey aryn, mercy!" my friend, kate, said to us. i smiled at the three other girls, "hi guys!"

"hey, mercy, i've been meaning to ask you something," one of my best friends, lindsey, said to me. "what's up, linds?"

"i saw that some dude on your instagram post said you weren't single? what was that about?" she asked me.

"not just any guy, it was daniel seavey!" aryn exclaimed.

"isn't he in that one band you're always obsessing over, aryn?" my friend, sage, asked her. aryn nodded.

"okay, but why did he say that you weren't single? what do we not know?" kate asked me.

"uh," i got nervous all of the sudden, scared of their reaction, "i'm kind of dating him."

"what!" lindsey screamed, causing some people to look over into our direction.

"you're dating the guy that aryn obsesses over? isn't that kind of weird?" sage said with her nose scrunched up.

"no, because i obsess over jack avery, not daniel," aryn corrected sage. sage just laughed and turned back to me.

"what does this kid, daniel, look like?" kate asked me. i pulled out my phone and showed her a picture of him that he posted earlier.

[ instagram ]

seaveydaniel