nine

❝ 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶,
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘪 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 ❞

february 6, 2019
7:04AM

—————

[ instagram ]

marshallkenn
📍seattle, washington

marshallkenn: missing the cold-[ tagged; mercyevann ]liked by mercyevann, arynholland, and 987 others • 386 comments—————user1 😍😍

-
[ tagged; mercyevann ]
liked by mercyevann, arynholland, and 987 others • 386 comments
—————
user1 😍😍

user2 red is definitely your color🤤
— user3 @user2 which means go to ohio state!!!
— user4 @user3 nah, uw is where it's at🐶

arynholland red is now my favorite color😦🤤
— user5 @arynholland MOOD

user6 @user7 I FOUND MERCYS BROTHER
— user7 @user6 OMGOMG HES SO HOT
— user8 @user7 danggg what happened to mercy? i mean at least one sibling got the good genes🤷🏻‍♀️
— user9 @user8 that must say something because she's prettier than you🤭

mercyevann
📍seattle, washington

mercyevann: home is where the heart is😌❣️-[ tagged; marshallkenn]liked by marshallkenn, seaveydaniel, and 7,234 others • 1,854 comments—————user1 so gorg😍

-
[ tagged; marshallkenn]
liked by marshallkenn, seaveydaniel, and 7,234 others • 1,854 comments
—————
user1 so gorg😍

user2 you're literally perfect WHAT

katetjames OMG STUNNING

user3 you and marshall are literally so perfect

user4 ew🤮

sagecarsten I LOVE THIS PIC

user5 that's not cute 😬

arynholland MY GORGEOUS BFF

seaveydaniel you're literally so cute
— user6 @seaveydaniel #DANCY
— mercyevann @seaveydaniel you're literally so cute too 😽

lindseyyharriss the kennedy siblings SNAPPED😻😻

//

it was the next day, and i was walking into my school with aryn.

"hey, aryn. i saw what you commented under marshall's post," i smirked at her. she stopped in her tracks and stared at my with wide eyes, "it's not what you think i–"

"you should just give him a chance, aryn. he's the only guy that i know would treat you like a queen!" i cut her off. "but what about jack," she frowned. "jack who? jack robinson? turner? all the jacks that we know are fuck boys."

"no, you idiot. jack avery!" she exclaimed.

"aryn, you aren't actually serious, right? he has a girlfriend!" i exclaimed. "obviously not, i've never met him. but i mean, if he ever asked me i wouldn't exactly say no," she laughed.

"heyy, aryn," marshall said as he came up behind us and slung his arm around aryn's shoulder. aryn stared at his arm with wide eyes and i smiled at them. they'd be so cute.

"marshall, don't you have somewhere to be?" i smirked at him. he gave me a confused look, "uh, not really? the bell doesn't ring for like, ten minutes."

aryn gave me wide eyes and mouthed, "help me." i nodded, and told marshall we were in the middle of a conversation.

"well, i can join in, if that's alright," he gave a smile to aryn. "we have to go meet up with the other girls, i'll catch you later, marsh!" i quickly said right before i grabbed aryn's arm and hurried away from my older brother.

"aryn, i'm going to ask you something and you have to be completely honest with me," i stopped walking and turned in front of her. "uh, depends what it is," she said shakily.

"do you have a crush on my brother?" i asked her. her eyes went wide and she stared at the ground. she was completely silent and didn't say a word to me.

"aryn? hello?"

"you said i had to be completely honest, so i'm not going to lie. and if i can't lie, then i can't say anything," she answered and then turned around and started walking off.

"can you just answer the question? i will be totally okay if you do like him! he really likes you, and i know that he'd treat you like the queen you are. i would never be okay with it if i knew he wasn't good enough for you, which he totally is!" i tried to persuade her.

aryn stopped in her tracks and sighed, "it's not that i don't like him. it's what would happen if i admitted that i do like him is the problem. he's about to graduate in a few months and he's going to go to college in a completely different state and i would only get to see him on holidays because i would still be in high school. then since he'd be going to a big school, there'd be tons of prettier girls that he'd like way more than me. it would never work out, him and i," her eyes started to tear up.

i engulfed my best friend in a hug, "aryn, he would never leave you for some college girl. he really does like you. and if he goes to washington for college, then we can visit him during spring break too and sometimes we can go visit even just for a weekend! please, just give him a chance."

aryn sighed and put her face in her hands. she mumbled something, but i couldn't hear her. "i'm sorry, what did you say?"

"i said i like marshall!" she said louder, catching the attention from a few bystanders nearby. noticing her change of volume, she slapped her hands to her mouth. "did i seriously just say that?" she whispered. i giggled, "now daniel and i can go on double dates with you and marsh!"

"how am i going to tell him? i don't like keeping secrets from him," she said with a saddened face. "just wait for him to tell you that he likes you, it's pretty obvious that he does. he'll tell you soon enough."

she nodded and took a deep breath, "let's go find the rest of the girls!"

—————
yee i love aryn and marshall

published: 5.31.19 3:52pm
edited: —————