fifteen

❛❛𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶,
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘪 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺❜❜

march 28, 2019
9:12PM

—————

"can you believe i get to hug you in less than twenty four hours!?"

it was around nine o'clock at night, and i was on facetime with daniel.

"that's so crazy, it hasn't hit me yet," i replied. it seems so surreal, i'm finally getting to see my boyfriend after almost three months of dating him. oh—fake boyfriend.

i'm actually scared that i'm catching feelings.

it's almost been three whole months, and daniel has done nothing but be the sweetest guy i've ever talked to. he always makes sure i know that i am loved and he always makes sure i know i am beautiful. he always tells me every single night we facetime that i am the most beautiful girl in the world.

it's as if he forgets that we're in a fake relationship and that the feelings are supposed to be only platonic.

why did i even agree to this? i keep saying that, but it's because i truly don't know why i said yes. maybe it's because i thought it would help me broaden my number of friends outside of my friend group? or maybe it was because i wanted to feel the need that someone loved me.

daniel sighed, and he rested his head against his hand. "i miss you so much, and we haven't even met in person yet," he chuckled slightly.

i cracked a small smile, "less than twenty four hours to go."

"are you nervous?" i asked him. "i never get nervous for shows; although i'm kinda nervous to see you," he answered shyly. i gushed on the inside and said, "don't be nervous. i mean, the worst you could do is probably barf on my shoes."

the emotion in his face changed from a soft look to a nervous look. "well, that doesn't help. knowing me that's probably what i'll do," he stifled a laugh.

we sat in silence for a few seconds, staring at each other until my phone beeped signaling that i had gotten a message from someone.

"mercy, don't do it—baby, no!"

i laughed at his childishness as i put him on pause to answer my text.

[ imessage ]

aryn💋💍
MERCY GUESS
WHAT

mercy❣️
WHAT

aryn💋💍
YOU HAVE THE BEST
BROTHER IN THE
WHOLE WORLD

mercy❣️
oh no
mercy❣️
what did marshall
do this time😪

aryn💋💍
guess who is
spending the WHOLE
DAY with you
tomorrow!!

mercy❣️
what?
mercy❣️
what do you mean
mercy❣️
wait
mercy❣️
OH MY GOD
mercy❣️
YOURE KIDDING

aryn💋💍
NOPE
aryn💋💍
MARSH GOT US
TICKETS

mercy❣️
WHAT SECTION

aryn💋💍
103

mercy❣️
WHAT THE FUSKFB
mercy❣️
ME TOO