eleven

❝ 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 ❞

february 7, 2019
7:56PM

—————

i was sitting on the couch in the living room when i heard the door open. i looked over to the front door and saw marshall walk into the house. he closed the door, and slid down the wall with a huge smile on his face and stared at the ceiling.

"so, i'm taking that it went well?" i asked him with a smile on my face. he nodded and just kept staring up at the ceiling.

i glanced at my phone and checked the time, "you do know it's almost eight o'clock, right? what did y'all do for five hours?"

"we went to go eat at chick-fil-a and then we decided to go watch a movie," he said as he got up from his spot on the floor and walked over to me in the living room. he took a spot next to me on the couch and sighed.

"what did y'all watch?" i asked him, putting my head on his shoulder as i fixed my eyes on the tv.

"well, i wanted to watch creed two but she wanted to watch spider-man so we watched spider-man," he said putting his arm around me and squeezing my frame.

"you're such a good guy to her, marshall. i'm so glad i got her to admit that she li—should be more nicer to you," i caught myself before i spilled aryn's secret.

marshall turned to me quickly and his eyes widened, "no, no, no. what were you about to say?" i cursed at myself mentally before remembering how terrible i am at keeping secrets, especially ones that aren't my own.

"what do you mean? i didn't say anything," i played off. marshall rolled his eyes, "you were just about to say that she likes me!"

i shook my head, "hah, what? i never said that."

"but you were about to! mers, you're such a terrible liar. just admit it!"

i sighed at rubbed my eyes with my hands, "you can't tell her that i told you." a smile appeared on his face and he bursted up from the couch. "i knew it! i knew she couldn't resist me!" he yelled.

i threw a pillow i was sitting next to at marshall and i rolled my eyes at him. he's such a dork.

"i mean it, marsh. do not tell her i said anything! she will not let me see the light of day if i told anyone, let alone tell you."

"why wouldn't she want me to know?" he gave me a frown. "because it's about you! she wasn't gonna say anything about it until you brought it up."

he nodded, "well, i'm going upstairs and i'm gonna probably play some video games. if i don't see you after, then goodnight."

"goodnight."

i watched him walk up the stairs and to his room and i turned my head back to the tv. i realized i had missed about ten minutes of the originals talking to marshall. i groaned and rewinded my show.

my phone buzzed and i realized i got a notification from my phone saying that daniel had just posted a new picture on instagram.

[ instagram ]

seaveydaniel