Chapter 13: Damn Hormones

This chapter is unedited but I just wanted to hurry up and upload it, 'cause it's been a while since I uploaded last! I want to say thank you for anyone who has every taken the time on this story!

I'm not sure about this chapter but it's pretty long, so I guess that makes up for any crapiness. Kind of. Not really.

Oh, and if you have the time to check out a new story I have written with my friend, called 'Bite My Ass' by Felby_shaye99, that'd be awesome.

Again, Thankyou, enjoy.

-------------------------------

Chapter 13: Damn Hormones

*

*

*

Standing there shocked, I stare at Cole, dumbfounded. This can't be happening right now. There is no way my luck is this bad.

"Liz! Hey!" Cole grins like Christmas came early this year and moves forward to embrace me in a hug.

I don't do or say anything as his arms wrap around me, I just stand there with my mouth open like a complete and utter idiot.

When he moves back, Cole laughs at my expression and shakes his head, amused.

"Shocked to see me, huh?" He asks with a half smile that brings a thousand memories rushing back.

"Yeah, we are." Another, unimpressed voice says, and that's when I remember Mason is there. Oops.

I feel myself blushing and I glance shyly at him sideways. God, I'd just been almost kissing the guy and then completely ignored him in the space of about five minutes.

Mason's facial expression tells me he doesn't want to be good chums with Cole.

At Mason's statement, Cole reluctantly turns his attention to him and raises his eyebrows.

"And you are?"

Oh. Did he have to say it like that? I mean, I know Cole doesn't know it, but Mason is a psychopath and the littlest of things could set him off.

Like someone speaking to him as though he were a piece of shit.

"Mason." He says with icy coolness and then moves to put his arm around me. I give him a curious look, until he adds, "Liz's boyfriend."

My eyebrows shoot up so far that I'm sure they get lost in my hair line, I look at Mason with absolute shock.

He looks at me and then back to Cole, a smug smirk forming on his lips.

"Boyfriend?" Cole's voice is now unnaturally high for second there. Mason's smirk just deepens.

"Yep, me and my beautiful girlfriend. We love each other. A lot. And we do couple shit. Like cuddling." With he leans down kisses me on the cheek.

Cole narrows his eyes and Mason's eyes, on the other hand, are gleaming with anticipation and amusement.

C'mon Liz, snap out of it! Are you going to stand there like a immobile penguin all day, are you?

Taking a deep breath, I smile at Cole and then give a warning look to Mason, he gives me a cheesy grin in response.

"Uh, yeah! So anyway, Cole, um, how are you? It's been a while." I ask politely. I go to move out of Mason's arm, but he very subtly (not) just squeezes me tighter back to his side.

Wonderful.

"I've been good," Then his expression turns to confused. "But, how have you been? Your mom said you weren't getting out until-"