Chapter 16: SUCK MY BALLS!

Please read.

Firstly, sorry. It's late, again.

The reason I say harsh things in this book, is, that it's just Liz's personality and I do not feel the same way that she does about most things. I just want to make sure that no one takes anything that I say personally.

If anyone is going through some tough stuff, or just wants someone to talk to, do not hesitate to message me. I promise it will get better. Sometimes it feels better to talk to a stranger, I won't judge.

Unedited, I wrote most of this ages ago, but enjoy, and I know it's late but I hope you all had a good Halloween.

**************************************

Chapter 16: SUCK MY BALLS

*

*

*

There is no way I'm going as anything dressed in here. See, here's the trouble in mental institutions, they never stock up on good Halloween costumes.

About an hour ago, The Bitch announced that we would all be spending our morning activities in the activity room, choosing what to where and then spending out afternoon activities helping organise and decorate the main hall for the part, tomorrow.

So I've been wandering around the activity room for an hour, and I still haven't chosen what to wear.

They have different costumes, some old, some new (all equally as hideous), on racks around the room and the girls are just milling around, looking for the right costume.

Girls. Yep, this is why it's taking all morning, because the patients are being let into the activity room in two groups; boys and girls.

This is so we can try on different outfits, like, as in getting undressed. The boys got to come in before us, because I guess The Bitch and The Blanks figured that the girls would take longer. Which, of course, we have.

But it's not our fault! How could we choose what to wear out of all of this... this ugh?! All of the outfits and costumes in here are unisex, do you know what that means? It means that nothing in here is remotely flattering to the female body.

We don't even have mirrors, so most of the girls have paired up with a partner, so they can tell each other what they think.

Guess who my shopping buddy is?

Margery.

Yeah, she doesn't give me much insight, really. She just nods when she likes something and shakes her head when she doesn't.

So far, she hasn't nodded once.

Margery turns to me, her face as straight as a pin bored as she displays one of the outfits she's tried on.

I burst into laughter, the sound echoing through the room and bounces off the walls. Margery fights back a reluctant smile.

She stands there, with her arms spread, fully displaying the ridiculousness of the outfit. Okay, so dressing up as a cat for Halloween is common right? It can be cute, it can be slutty, either way, it's a popular costume.

Not this type cat outfit though, no, this is just, well...

The material isn't leather or velvet for one, no it's bushy and tatty and actually looks like some type of fur, and it's a horrible yellowish-brown colour. Like diarrhoea. The hood is too big and it covers the top half of Margery's face. It's nose is scuffed, half of one of the ears is bitten off and one of the eyes is missing whilst the other is hanging from a single thread.