Cuddling

[Quick disclaimer: I don't own any of these clips/don't know where any of them are from. I'm just some person searching the internet looking at cuddling gifs, in order to hopefully give entertainment to others. So please don't attack me if it's from any series you don't like bc I won't know and well, I'm sensitive lolol]

Harry:

(Harry is the softest boy that anyone will ever meet

He's consistently wanting to remind you just how thankful he is for your company. All the times you've sat through his sad boy hours. Every time you've stood by his side or defended him when he couldn't himself.
    Harry has a lack of words to describe how you make him feel. This leads him to be very affectionate physically; creating a affection-competition per se.

After each nightly meeting, Harry tries his absolute best to get the two of you to bed at a decent time. Though given the lack of electricity, time is a hard concept to manage. Besides the point, when you enter his room he doesn't hesitate setting up the bed and pulling you in. (And by pulling you in, I mean being a smiling mess as he politely asks if you're okay with joining him.)

He tends to cuddle you up to his chest so he can stare into your eyes; his looks giving away every sentiment he couldn't say. After a few minutes, you'll both start getting sleepy. As you begin dozing off you'll compete to see who can get the last kiss.)

Lawrence:

( Studying

( Studying. Lawrence's strongest attribute some would say. Whether it was focusing hard in class to extracurricular activities...to stalking *Cough*.

He was quick to insist you slept in his room when you began dating. Though he was even quicker to create a nightly ritual of pulling you to his chest. He was a lot bolder than you originally pinned him down to be; and not afraid to let you know it.

Usually Lawrence will play with your hair and observe how you react to his touch. He loved focusing all his attention on you. Even as you'd drift away to sleep, he'd stay tracing your face. Taking in every last detail, just in case.