Coming back from a stressful mission

Ethan:

(Sleepiest of boys

(Sleepiest of boys.

You had just rolled back in from a mission. It was strange not seeing him waiting for you and Ethan didn't make it an easy task to find him. You asked around, to no avail. He wasn't even perching on his signature desk, brooding over your guys' return.

Exiting Class 1-C, you figured there was only one place left he'd be.

Slumped down next to the room's window sill laid Ethan. Him having pushed the entire "bed" to the corner of the room so he could watch comfortably for your return. A smile naturally tugged at your lips, drinking in the sight.

You almost didn't dare disturb how peaceful he looked. Almost. As you turned him towards yourself his eyes hesitantly fluttered open. A unintentional glare falling from his eyes due to how heavy his lids still felt.

Taking a moment to adjust back to reality, Ethan would try starting conversation. After apologizing for falling asleep, he'll ask about your day. Genuinely interested and worried over your well being. Though his short replies and glassy stare let you know just how tired he must've been.

You kept your response politely short. Saying it all went perfectly to plan and not to worry. Planting a kiss on your boyfriend. A smug grin spread across Ethan's face, pulling you in for a hug.

Afterwards you'll settle down next to him on the blankets. Gently resting his head into your lap and playing with his hair until light snores left his body.)

Eugene:

("You know, (Y/n)? Gee, I do believe you still owe me a piggyback in return for the karaoke ankle-incident

("You know, (Y/n)? Gee, I do believe you still owe me a piggyback in return for the karaoke ankle-incident." A familiar cocky voice cooed from behind you.

A sharp snort sounded off from your body in reply. This, of course, led Lawrence to shoot a death glare towards the two of you; though he mainly focused it on Eugene. You mouthed an apology, but Eugene only shrugged nonchalantly.