Kissing (All + jokingly)

[I feel really bad for the angsty chapters so I'm busting out this chapter today and hoping to finish. Here is a more lighthearted one for you guys to enjoy! Once again. Disclaimer: I rarely know where these gifs come from, I just search for them and see if any spark a story-line in my head. My eyes have been tormented by many gifs in search for the right ones. Anyways, enjoy the silly stories.]

Judy:

  Shadows cast down the long hallway as the sun began to set

  Shadows cast down the long hallway as the sun began to set. Your mind was wandering around as you gained nearer to class 1-C. A steady squeeze to your hand dragged you back into the surroundings.

  You glanced over at your girlfriend, her cheeks slightly red. "Were you even listening to my dream?"

A twinge of pain struck your heart to admit it, "Sorry, I zoned off a bit at the end, but I did hear up to the part about the zebra...princess?"

  She instantaneously bounced back into action with a happy smile and her free arm swinging into the air loosely. A smile tugged at the corners of your mouth to see such a blessed sight.

"Good! You didn't miss that much. So anyways the Zebra princess had fallen for the leader of the horse clan, but their love was forbidden-"

The tall brown haired boy walking from the classroom made her pause, "Oh, Judy! (Y/n)! There you are. You were both late for the meeting, but I was sure I'd be able to find you."

"Sorry Lawrence!" you both chimmed.

"No worries, (Y/n) you're on fourth floor duty with me and Judy your with Ethan in the schoolyard tonight."

"T-the schoolyard?? I mean yes, sir!"

"Everyone takes their turn out there Judy. Furthermore, I told you, you don't have to call me that." He deeply chuckled, prompted curls bouncing.

"Yes, si-I mean Lawrence."

"I'll leave you to say goodbye, but you better not be late again or else we may need to start giving punishments." You both gulped slightly as he began the other way.

"Do I get a kiss?"

"Judy, Lawrence is still close by!"

"So what? Lawrence is more important than me; someone who could get hurt or die on their patrol?" She said the words in baby talk, not seriously upset, but definitely enjoying teasing you. "It's fine, I guess I'll have to go without it. You'll have so many regrets aand you'll never get to hear the end of my dream."