Distractions during a particulary boring meeting

Zion:

[I saw this gif and it instantly triggered memories of old middle school days so that will influence this story

[I saw this gif and it instantly triggered memories of old middle school days so that will influence this story. Do people still play this game?]

(It started out innocent enough really, Lawrence was delegating tasks to others and explaining what exactly that entailed. After twiddling his fingers long enough, Zion leaned over and whispered "Penis." A smirk playing across his face.
You knew the challenge before you, you couldn't back down from such the gift bestowed upon you. You gulped without realizing before hesitantly whispering 'penis' in a tone lightly louder than his. This continued back and forth, pitch by pitch, raising volume until out of childish instinct and wanting so badly to win you let out a loud "PENIS!" Throwing caution to the wind.
Zion rushed to cover your mouth, but alas it was too late. You're face flushed as everyone whipped their heads towards the two of you. Let's just say Lawrence gave a mean scolding, of course letting you off the hook. Receiving a 'what's the deal with that, man?' type of look from Zion. The others in the classroom quickly forgot their shock and snickering could be heard; like the siblings that laugh when their brother/sister got in trouble, but then mama-Lawrence lightning speed whips around like "OH THIS IS FUNNY HUH?")

Lawrence:

(During the whole meeting you kept making eyes at Lawrence

(During the whole meeting you kept making eyes at Lawrence. The poor confused boy could tell something was off, but didn't want to call it out in front of everyone.
"Y/n...may I speak to you out in the hall for a minute? Don't worry we won't take long everyone." He let out a cheerful laugh as you nodded, he clapped his hands while starting towards the door.
Once out in the hallway you voiced your opinions, "Lawrence, I don't think we should be heading into that mall. It's incredibly high risk and we can't handle losing another person. We've already lost enough as is through random occurance and I don't think I could handle losing anyone to those f*cking monsters outside! Especially if something happened, I couldn't handle losing you-" he cut you off by holding your cheeks, his eyes turning colder than their normal lightheartedness.
"Now you have to put a stop to those thoughts, I would never do something to hurt you intentionally or not, and that includes doing whatever it takes for me to be with you; I don't plan on leaving you either. Yet, I am their leader aren't I? And what type of leader would I be if I wasn't willing to do the tasks I give my men?" His gaze softened again and you knew you couldn't argue that logic.
You huffed before letting out an 'okay' while heading back towards the classroom. Before you could reach the door he grabbed your arm spinning you back to him so he could sneak a kiss before heading back in. The smug little shat walked in like nothing had happened so you needed a moment in the hallway to try to rid yourself your blushing face)