~5

Holaaaaa. It is the first day it has snowed here in WV all winter lol. Has it snowed much for you?

Jimin's POV:

I held my head as i awoke. I groaned in pain and reached beside to turn off my alarm, but the sound wasn't my alarm. I heard another groan on the other side of the room. Yoongi got up and went into the bathroom.

"Hey babe?" I said, remembering everything from the last night. Yoongi poked his head out with a horrified look.

"BABE?! I'm not your babe!" I thought about it, but i could clearly remember what happened.

"But last night-"

"You passed out on the couch after i opened the door. You stared at my body weird though, but then you slept." He said as he threw on a shirt.

I was utterly confused. I was a little disappointed, but i shook that feeling away. I thought it was better that i was free and didnt have to get involved with him. Then something else made me stop.

"Wait! At the party we made out!" He spun his head around, repulsed.

"No we did not! I stayed in the corner the whole night, and you were trying to prove you could shove a pillow in your mouth." He deadpanned and opened the fridge. My mind raced with questions. I tried to remember, but i could only imagine what a thought happened. I subconsciously licked my lips, thinking about Yoongi's lips on mine.

"Why do you look so weird?" Yoongi sipped on his coffee. I felt a pang of sadness, but brushed it off.

"Nothing nerd. I'm glad my dream wasnt real. You're ugly." I stood up and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

"Whatever. I'm leaving." I heard the door close, and i let out a breath of relief that I didn't know i was holding.

Yoongi's POV:

I waddled uncomfortably to my class. I bit my lip as i grimaced. I sat down, and i pang of pain shot through my lower half.

"Damn that Park." I cursed under my breath.

"Did you say something Hyung?" Jungkook whispered. He looked at me with a worried expression. I laughed lightly and patted his head.

"No Jungkookie I'm fine." I lied. He smiled and turned back around to listen to our teacher.

I sighed and looked out the window, blocking out the nagging voice of our teacher.

"I can believe that happened." I said to myself.

(Flashback)

I woke up and groggily checked the time.

"4:30 am." I said and flopped down on the couch. We decided to sleep there instead of the bed. I cuddled closer to Jimin. I smiled as I remembered what happened. I felt my lower area hurt, and i cringed, digging my fingers into Jimin's back.

I started to doze off, but then i heard Jimin's phone go off. I got up and reached for it. It was a text from a girl.

Hoe #3 at 4:36

Hey cutie. You didn't come to my room like we planned. We all missed you <3

My heart cracked a little at that, but my rage hurt more.

"That little slut. You're the worst Park Jimin." I whispered and untangled myself from him.

I walked over to my bed, feeling many negative emotions. I plopped down and felt a single tear prickle down my face. I told myself it was because we were both drunk, and drifted off into sleep.