~9

Unless i say otherwise, the book is going to be mostly 3rd person POV ;)

"Jungkook, I'm starting to think this is a bad idea." Yoongi said while the oldest started to pick out outfits.

"Don't be so negative. It'll be fun!"

"Fun?! We could DIE!"

"True, but at least we'll be stylish!" Jin said as he held up a blue tunic against Yoongi's arm.

"Do we even have a plan?" Yoongi said, gently slapping the tunic away.

"Yes. Pretend to be Wolves and then take them down from the inside." Jungkook said. Yoongi rolled his eyes and smacked Jin's tunic away again.

"What exactly does 'take them down from the inside' mean?" Yoongi said, clarifying.

"Well, i thought that we could become close to the leader, feed him fake information about the Vipers, and then kill or capture them in small groups at a time without anyone noticing."

"I like how you think." Yoongi snapped. "Then, we could make take the leader to the Vipers and have him arrested! And not have our friend arrested!"

"Yes perfect!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Jin I SWEAR TO GOD if you hold one more tunic against skin i will throat punch you so hard you won't ever be able to suck Namjoon's dick again!" Jin scoffed.

"I won't, because I've found the perfect color. I meant i won't hold up another tunic, not that i won't suck Namjoon's dick. That's still gonna happen." Yoongi scrunched up his face in disgust.

"Ok! Ive picked out some badass outfits and some weapons. Remember your fake backstories and LETS GOOOOO!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, Yoongi said that him and the other two boys are going on a mint vacation for a while. We have a couple weeks off of school due to the teacher strikes." Jimin said as he got off the phone. He sat down on his chair and put his hand on his chin, a deep expression on his face.

"Dude why do you look so uptight?" Namjoon laughed and opened the cabinet.

"Something's not right... Yoongi left his favorite hoodie here, meaning he did't pay attention to what he was doing. He didn't brush the crumbs off of the counter like he always does, so he was in a hurry."

"Wow you really know a lot about him." Taehyung laughed, but then trailed off.

"Jungkook took his high-frequency walkie-talkies with him..." Taehyung stated cautiously.

"Jin took his knives, and wouldn't tell me why." Namjoon commented.

"That's weird..." Hoseok said.

The four boys looked at each other with suspicion.

"They're up to something." Namjoon said.

"Yeah. I can't believe Jin took his ninja knives." They all looked at Hoseok.

"I never said what type they were." Namjoon glared at Hoseok. Hoseok gulped.

"Uh. Jin showed me the knife collection once. While you were M.I.A." They stared at Hoseok a little longer, then shrugged it off.

Hoseok let out a sigh of relief, and then a static noise was heard through the kitchen.

"What was that?" Jimin said, eyeing Hoseok.

"My... ringtone! My ringtone for.. my mother! Be right back! Gotta take this." Hoseok dashed out of the room and into the bathroom. He let out a sigh of relief and pulled the walkie-talkie from his pocket.