~7

So i posted an open message on my account that tasked if i should do a Yoonmin smut oneshot. I wanted to update this to, so i thought why not do both! A smut chapterrrrrrr

So yeah enjoy

Just a little further...

Almost there!

There you go (;

3rd Person POV:

"Min! Min open the door!" Jimin yelled and banged on the door, not paying attention to the weird looks he received. He growled before ramming his body against it. He did that about four times before the door swung open, causing him to fall face-first onto the carpeted floor.

"Stop it! You're embarrassing yourself!" Yoongi said as he waved sheepishly to the other kids. He dragged Jimin in and closed the door. Yoongi was about to walk into the kitchen when Jimin grabbed him and spun him around, pinning him to the wall.

"Hey! Let go!" Yoongi yelled in surprise. Jimin stared back at him with a dark expression, which shut the older up right away.

"Why did you pretend that it never happened?" Jimin tightened his grip on Yoongi's wrists as he saw that older was just waiting his over-sized shirt and no pans again. Yoongi winced in pain.

"Because it was better for us to pretend it never happened. We were both dunk." Jimin let go of Yoongi's wrists.

"But... i-" he stopped and walked away, Yoongi, aggravated by how the conversation was left, stormed after him.

"You what?" He gripped Jimin's shoulder. Jimi tensed up and turns around.

"You were right." Yoongi looked at him with confusion.

"Huh?"

"I did make that girl look like you." Yoongi let go of Jimin's shoulder, a little taken back.

"Because i like you. A lot. And i know i shouldn't because you hate me and all, but i can't help myself anymore."

Yoongi tilted his head, confused. "Help yourself from doing what?"

Jimin quickly picked Yoongi up and carried him to his room.

"H-hey! W-what are you-" a small grunt released from his lips and he was thrown down onto the bed. Jimin crawled over the older, pinning his hands above his head. Yoongi's heart sped up as he realized what he meant.

Jimin leaned in and ghosted over Yoongi's lips. Yoongi's breath hitched and he stared up at the younger.

"Jimin." Yoongi whispered. Instead of replying, Jimin pressed his lips against Yoongi's. Yoongi gasped and gripped Jimin's shoulder.

Thoughts rushed through Jimin's head. He thought about how soft Yoongi's lips were, and how he didnt get to think about it the first time. He made up his mind to show the older how much he cared.

Jimin reached up and gently caressed Yoongi's cheek, making it turn a bright shade of pink.

Yoongi leaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Jimin's neck and pulling him closer. Jimin slyly licked Yoongi's bottom lip, which Yoongi understood and opened his mouth. Jimin quickly invaded Yoongi's mouth with his tongue, causing the other to let out a small moan.

A feeling of aggression passed through Jimin hen he heard the noise the older he made, making him want to hear it again. He left Yoongi's lips and bit Yoongi's ear lobe slightly. Yoongi breath shook a little as Jimin blew cold air onto his ear. Jimin bit and kissed Yoongi's jawline and trailed down to his neck. Shaky moans erupted from Yoongi as Jimin bit down hard on a certain spot and sucked. He nibbled at the sensitive skin and felt Yoongi tangled his fingers into his hair. Jimin bit down hard, causing Yoongi to pull Jimin's hair slightly and let out a surprised moan.

Both boys were getting impatient, so Jimin quickly took off Yoongi's shirt and reconnected their lips. Yoongi wrapped his legs around Jimin's torso as Jimin took off his own shirt. Jimin trailed hickeys down Yoongi's chest and stomach, which made Yoongi let out uncontrollable moans. Jimin pressed kisses and bites on the inside of Yoongi's thighs. Yoongi gripped Jimins hair harder, making Jimin want to do it more.

"Ah Jimin!" Yoongi moaned. Upon hearing this, Jimin was way over impatient. He growled slightly and took off his jeans and boxers. He reached into a drawer and pulled out the bottle of liquid.

"Do you just have that in your drawer?" Yoongi half-joked. Jimin was about to joke back, but looked at the half-lidded and out-of-breath Yoongi and lost more patience. He leaned back down, gripping Yoongi's hips.

He made sure that he kept eye contact with the older as he slowly pulled down Yoongi's own boxers with his teeth. Jimin thought about how hot Yoongi looked, and he loved dominating the older.

Once Yoongi's boxers were off, Jimin was about to pour the liquid on his heads, but was stopped by Yoongi.

"I'm fine from yesterday. Just do it." Yoongi said breathlessly. Jimin nodded and poured the liquid onto his member. He leaned down and kissed Yoongi before inserting his member. Yoongi winced in pain. Jimin waited until Yoongi said 'go' and started to slightly move. Yoongi moaned, encouraging Jimin to go faster. Jimin sped up and thrusted harder into the older. Yoongi bit Jimin's shoulder, trying to contain his uncontrollable moans, but ended up turning the younger on more. Jimin pushed Yoongi's head away from his neck.

"I want to hear you. You're doing so well Precious." Yoongi moaned ion hearing it.

"O-ok." He said.

"Ok what?" Jimin whispered.

"Ok Daddy." Yoongi cringed at his own words, but moaned loudly as the word had made the younger more turned on. Jimin thrusted harder every time until they both felt the familiar pool in their stomaches.

"Jimin. I'm about to cum."

Jimin groaned. "Me too."

Yoongi threw his head back as a crazy amount of pleasure hit him. Jimin bit Yoongi's shoulder as he felt the same thing. White liquid shot out of both of them and they collapsed. They lay there breathlessly until Yoongi spoke up.

"i like you too Jimin-ah." Jimin laughed and held unto the older, pulling the sheets over both of them.

Yoongi cuddled closer to Jimi and thought-

Deja Vu

But both knew that this time was different. That Jimin had finally found something more important than his reputation.

"I dont like you Hyung. I love you."

Yoongi smiled. "I love you too."

"I promise that we'll tell our friends tomorrow, and the whole school. We're the power couple. I mean besides Jin and Namjoon, they're crazy."

Yoongi laughed and felt his eyes become heavy. He let himself sleep. Jimin stared at him a little longer, admiring the smaller boy. He closed his eyes with a happy sigh.

_________________________

HIIIIII (j)hope you enjoyed! Yeeeeeeeee bye bye

Stay beautiful!

~L