~8

Jimin's POV:

"Wake the fuck up!" Before i could react, i felt the pressure of a pillow hitting my face. I groaned and whacked the pillow away. I turned over and opened my eyes, trying to ignore the bright sun. When my eyes opened, i saw Jin standing next to my bed with a surprised look on his face.

"Oh hey Jin what are you..."

"How could you not tell us?!"

I sat up and looked around. Yoongi was sitting on our couch with an annoyed look, while the others were questioning him excitedly.

"You're dating?! Oh I'm so happy! I KNEW it was gonna happen!" Jin jumped up and down and clapped. I just looked around and laughed.

"Yoongi you told them so soon?" Yoongi opened his mouth in defense.

"They barged in here and asked why it looked like a strip club in here." Yoongi rolled his eyes. They all smirked at me.

"Uh... well you see, Yoongi's was like... totally obsessed with me... and-"

"WHAT?! You were the one that-"

"Kidding! I'm kidding! Love you babe." Yoongi laughed.

"AWWWWWW OMG."  Jin squealed.

"Well, since its Saturday, might as well head down to the Slithering Viper." Namjoon pointed out.

"I'm kinda afraid of your gang now..." jin said.

"Don't worry. I'm the leader. They wont hurt any of you."

3rd Person POV;

As the 6 boys walked into the underground entrance, they met up with Hoseok.

"Hey guys! So i heard there are a few new romances in the group." He nodded toward Yoongi and Jimin, and Taehyung and Jungkook. They all nodded.

"Well, then you might as well have these guys go through the initiation to be part of the Vipers." Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jimin all shook their heads quickly.

"Wait why? We'd be great!" Jin put his heads on his hips.

"Yeah why not?" Hoseok laughed. "They'd be great!"

"They would DIE!" Taehyung snapped and held onto Jungkook. The four clueless boys looked in shock at the tensed-up three.

"Guys, why is this such a big deal?" Yoongi said. "I could kick the ass of anything that tried to hurt me."

"No. You're not initiating into the Vipers. Never ask again." Four the first time, Jimin's whole aura went dark. No one questioned it, except for the only person that could.

"Um just because i love you more than sleep, doesn't mean you can tell me what to do." Yoongi said. He immediately shut up after Jimin gave him a death glare.

"And i love you more than anything, so i won't let you do this." His gaze softened and he kissed Yoongi gently on the forehead.

"Hey guys? Where is Jungkook and Jin?" Hoseok said.

"Uh oh."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Um... this way. I think." Jin dragged Jungkook along with him.

"Hyung, i don't think this is the way to the bathroom." Jungkook sighed.

"No really! Joonie gave me a tour!" Jin dragged him another way.

Jungkook sighed and let his Hyung drag him until he heard someone mention Taehyungs name.

"Wait Hyung stop. And don't talk." Jungkook quietly led his Hyung behind a corner so they wouldn't be seen.

"So we attack tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, during the 100th anniversary of the Viper Gang. Those stupid Vipers didn't even know we were part of the Wolves."

"Ha. The floors of these grounds will be covered in Snake blood."

The two men grabbed a drink off of a tray and walked away, talking with the Snakes and pretending nothing had ever happened.

Jin and Jungkook looked at each other.

"This... is bad." Jungkook whispered.

"We have to warn the others!" Jin said.

"No! Bad idea!" Jungkook said quickly. Jin looked at him in confusion.

"If we do that, we won't be allowed back here because the others will be protected. And the Wolf Gang might attack more violently if we say anything. The police could find out and our friends/baes would get arrested! We should do something, but it can't be tell them."

"What are you saying?" Jin eyed him suspiciously, a little knowing smile on his face.

"I'm saying, lets take the Wolves down from the inside! We could initiate into their gang and take them down!" A big smile appeared on Jin's face and he was about to answer, but was interrupted.

"Absolutely not..." they turned around to see Yoongi with his hands on his hips.

"Hyung... our friends-"

"No way! Not a chance you are going..." The two sighed.

"without me." Yoongi smirked and held his hand in a fist. Jin and Jungkook cheered in jubilation.

"I'm going to prove to Jimin that i can be strong enough to be a Viper. That all three of us can be Vipers. So god damn it! Let's become fake Wolves!"

_________________________

I'm making the next chapter right now, so it should be out either later today or tomorrow.

Stay beautiful!

~L