Arriving at Beacon

POV Y/N
1 week after prologue

I would begin to pack my bags and have w/n on me as I now pick up my bags and walk downstairs where Skye is waiting for me to take me to the Bullheads. As I get downstairs I'm greeted by Skye hitting me on the back bringing me into a hug.

Skye: "Today's the big day you go to Beacon little bro! You excited to be one step closer to your dream?" He ask me as he walk out to his car putting my bags in.

Y/n: "Mhm! I can't wait to go to Beacon it's gonna be so cool!" I say practically jumping all over. As we get in the car I can't help but to smile knowing I'll be attending Beacon Academy.

Skye: "You've grown up so much... Y/n... I know you'll be good here" he says looking at me for second with a smile.

Y/n: "Thanks Skye... I appreciate it" I say back to him.

Time skip 30 mins to bullheads
POV still Y/N

We finally arrived at the bullheads to get on to Beacon. Me and Skye both got out of the car grabbing my bags and head over to the bullheads. I know stand in front of Skye looking back at him.

Y/n: "Here I go!" I turned around and started to walk to the bullheads I was getting on, I then get stopped by Skye pulling my arm.

Skye: You really gonna leave without a hug?" He holds out his arms, I would walk over to him hugging him as a goodbye for now. "Also before you go take this" he holds out a necklace giving it to me. I would take the necklace opening it up to see a picture of our family in it. "It was dads Y/n, but now it's yours so take care of it. I'll see ya again soon so don't worry about me, just make sure you make some friends kay?" He says waving bye as he walks away. I waves bye to him as he walked away I then grabbed my bags picking them up walking into the bullhead. I set my bags down next to me taking a seat in the bullhead as we start to leave for Beacon.

???: "Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!" A blonde girl said in excitement bringing her into a tight hug.

???: "Please stop" A girl with a red cloak who was gasping for air.

Blonde girl: "But I'm so proud of you!" She says letting go of the other girl.

Red cloak girl: "Really Sis, it was nothing"

Blonde girl: "What do you mean? It was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is going to think you're the bee's knees"

Red cloak girl: "I don't want to be the "bee's knees", okay? I don't want to be any kind of knees! I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees"

Blonde girl: "What's with you? Aren't you excited?" She ask questioning the other girl.

Red cloak girl: "Of course I'm excited... I just..." she lets out a sigh. "I got moved ahead two years. I don't want people to think I'm special or anything"

Blonde girl: she goes over how the other girl which appears to be her sister from what I heard earlier as well giving her sister a one-armed hug. "But you are special"

My attention was now drawn to the newscast on Vale News Network playing nearby, talking about the robbery and showing Roman's mug shot.