Forever Falls

Song is the owners Aimer
Y/n POV

It was the best day and we were on a field trip to the Forever Falls. Me and my team walked through the Forrest, except for Kaleb since he go sick in the morning. Professor Goodwitch was in front of us leading the way.

Goodwitch: "Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at 4 o'clock. Have fun!" Professor Glynda then told us. We all then start to walk away to get our sap.

Cardin: "Come on, buddy lets go!" I see Cardin grabbing Jaune and bringing him with him.

Y/n: "What are you doing Jaune..?" I then asked myself before I turned around and followed my team. We were know collecting sap in the Jars that we were told to fill with team RWBY and JNPR, except for Jaune and Kaleb who were the only ones not there.

Ruby: "Hey What happened to Kaleb and Jaune?"

Naomi: "Well Kaleb got sick this morning and as for Jaune I don't know" Naomi said looking down.

Ruby: "Oh how bad is it?"Ruby then asked her.

Iro: "It ain't nothing to serious but he was really burnin up so I told him to stay" Iro then jumped in answering Ruby's question. "Nora! Did you eat the other jar of sap I had!" Iro then yelled out towards Nora who had sap on her mouth still.

Nora: "Noooo....." Nora said wiping her mouth looking innocent.

Iro: "Dangit Nora! Now I gotta restart!" Iro yelled out, and everyone started to laugh a little. I walked over to Weiss who seemed to be having a bit of trouble.

Y/n: "Need some help Weiss Cream?" I asked her

Weiss: "N-no! I can do this on my own and don't call me that!" She said to me while her cheeks went a little red.

Y/n: "Do you have a cold Weiss? Your cheeks are getting red" I asked her

Weiss: "No I'm perfectly fine!" She said to me getting back to filling her jar.

Y/n: "Get your jar right under that open spot in the tree right there" as I pointed to spot and Weiss puts the jar there. "Then apply pressure like so" I say as I put my hand with hers applying pressure to the spot. "There and you got your sap Weiss Cream" I then told her as I stood back up. Weiss's cheeks would be a bright red and she runs off with her jar back to Ruby hiding her face.

Yang: "Think you broke her dude" Yang said to me

Iro: "Hey I was gonna say that he's me teammate I should get the right to say that!" Iro then yelled out as he has his two jars.

Yang: "Oh yeah? Well you gotta be faster to the punch" Yang says as she does a punch in the air.

Iro: "Alright guess you're right about that Yang" Iro then said

Yang: "Haha! Yang 1 Iro 0" Yang says happily

Y/n: "Should we start head—." I was then cut off as on Cardin's teammates ran into Yang.

Russel: "Ursa! Ursa!" He screamed out.

Yang: "What?! Where?" She said as she lifted him up by his shirt.

Russel: "Back there! It's got Cardin!" He yelled out trying to run in the air.

Iro: "Yang maybe you should let him go?" Iro said to Yang as she lets him go and he runs away.

Pyrrha: "Jaune!" She said as she dropped her sap

Y/n: "Crap that's right Jaune was with them!"

Ruby: "Yang! You and Blake, go get Professor Goodwitch!" Yang and Blake then run to get Professor Goodwitch.

Pyrrha: "You two go with them their may be more!" She yelled towards Ren and Nora and they both followed behind them.

Y/n: "You guys go help em I trust you to do that" I told Naomi and Iro they both nodded and ran behind them. I then run to where Ruby, Weiss and Pyrrha have gone started heading over to. As soon as we get there we saw Cardin on the ground trying to get away.

Pyrrha: "Oh, no!" We watch as the Ursa leans over Cardin raising its paw and swiping it down... only to be blocked by Jaune's shield. He struggles to defend a stunned Cardin from its attempts to lean on him, but then Weiss lifts Myrtenaster as she prepares to go help. "Wait" She then said to Weiss

Weiss: "Wait? We need to help"

Y/n: "Maybe we should just watch for now..." we see Jaune take the shield out from the Ursa's paw and slashes at its stomach, causing it to lash out and try to crush him. He rolls out of the way and jumps over its swipe at his feet, but he was unprepared for when it launches a claw at him in midair. He lands far away, yet was immediately back on his feet and passing Cardin as he charges again. The Ursa knocks Jaune behind it when he tries for a leaping attack, and he looks at the Scroll in his shield to find out that his Aura level is in the red. He grows angry again and starts to run at the Ursa as it also begins to dash towards him. As they are just about to clash, Pyrrha sees that Jaune has left himself completely open to the Ursa's attack, and lifts her hand out to him, gathering dark red energy in her arm. Just as the Ursa is about to hit him, the glow surrounds Jaune's shield and makes it lift up to block the swipe. Jaune uses the surprise defensive move to lean on the ground, push his shield back up, and swing his blade right through the Ursa's neck. The head falls to the ground as the body slams onto the ground, and then vanishes right after.

Ruby: "Uhhhh... what?"

Weiss: "How did you...?"

Pyrrha: "Well, Ruby has her speed, you have your glyphs. My Semblance is polarity."

Ruby: "Whoa, you can control poles..." I sigh softly at what Ruby said.

Weiss: "No, you dunce! It means she has control over magnetism!"

Ruby: "Magnets are cool too" Pyrrha then starts to walk away.

Y/n: "Where you going Pyrrha? Shouldn't we go up to them to tell them what happened?"

Pyrrha: "We could... Or perhaps we could keep it our little secret?" She then walks away again as me Ruby and Weiss smile to each other in understanding, and then follows behind her.

Some time later
No one POV

Y/n, Iro, and Naomi were now back in their dorm as Kaleb was still lying in his bed. Naomi trying to nurse him back to health as Iro and Y/n just watched.

Kaleb: "Naomi I told you I'll be fine it isn't nothing to seri—" Kaleb was then cut off as Naomi gave him a spoonful of medicine.

Naomi: "I don't care if you say it isn't serious Kaleb." She says to him as he just looks back up to her. "This is my moms homemade medicine she gave me some before I headed out to beacon, kinda glad she gave this to me now" Naomi said as she set the bottle of the homemade medicine down. "You'll feel better in no time this is the best stuff ever!"

Iro: "Naomi was so eager to be able to nurse you back when we returned from the trip Kaleb" Naomi turned back to Iro with a bright blush on her face.

Naomi: "W-was not!"

Y/n: "She totally was Kaleb"

Kaleb: "Well thank you I guess Naomi" Kaleb then said to her which caught her guard

Naomi: "Y-Yeah It w-w-was no p-problem at all!" Naomi stuttered to say as she then jumped back on her bed covering her face with her pillow. Y/n and Iro laugh with each other on how she reacted to the situation.