6 ➵ jealousy

Grayson's POV

"Pass the ball E!" I shout across the pitch, waiting for dumbass Ethan to pass the soccer ball.

He completely ignores me and decides to go solo.  Ethan kicks the bruised ball towards the goal, but gets tackled by Nate.

I run towards him laughing, as I reach out my hand to help him get up.

"Better luck next time." His face was like a tomato and green grass stains, ruined his perfect white shorts.

I look over towards the benches to see Dawn watching us from afar. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun, and she was wearing her usual reading glasses.

It's been a few weeks since we've spoken since last time. She rarely comes out her room and she seems to spend most of her time studying.

Should I speak to her?

Why am I acting like a pussy?

If I want to speak to a girl I'm going to speak to a girl.

As I start heading towards her, she smiles with her perfectly straight teeth. She stands up and walks towards me aswell.

Suddenly I hear whistling and turn around to see a big blue bus arrive at the main entrance. I furrow my brows in confusion.

Oh shit.

The volleyball girls exit the bus almost in sync. Their long hair waved in the wind as their perfect asses took all of the attention.

Dang.

I run towards the girls, followed by a crowd of thirsty boys following me.

Then (almost as if it was planned) Emma exits the bus. I had to manually try and keep my mouth shut, or else I would've looked stupid.

She makes eye contact with me and walks towards me. She smirks and gives me a hug.

I could feel her boobs press against me and, let me tell you, it was the nicest feeling I've ever felt.

"I haven't seen you in actual clothes in ages." She places her hands on my shoulders and moves closer.

"I could say the same about you." I place my hands just above her ass, not giving her the satisfaction she needs.

"How long are you staying?"

"1 week." She looks up at me with her blue eyes and blinks seductively.

"That's quite a long time, are you sure you can handle me for that long?" She bites her lip and looks down at my dick.

"Can you?" She gently brushes her hand against it and walks off.

Fuck.

My eyes follow her as I was barely able to resist myself.

I turn back around and see the empty benches.

What was I gonna do 5 minutes ago?

I shrug and walk back towards the field, waiting for Ethan to pass me the ball (again).

Dawn's POV

What a dick. I say to myself as I eat my fruit salad.

"Tell me babe who hurt you?" Connor sits next to me and starts munching on a Mars bar.

"It's nothing. It's just that they've ignored me for such a long time and the ONE time he decides to walk up to me, he ditches me for this stuck up Barbie doll."

"Sounds like someone is jealous..."

"I'm not jealous!"

"Keep telling yourself that." He pats my shoulder slowly and shakes his head dismissively.