8 ➵ surprise

Dawns POV

Ethan and I walk over to the rest of the boys, who were sitting in a VIP area. It was a big comfy couch that had black leather covering it.

Ethan throws himself on the couch as he pats the sofa, signaling me to sit down.

His skin glistened against the dim lights, as his eyes suddenly had more depth than ever before. It was almost as if it had a twinkle to it, and it drove me insane.

I sat down at the other end of the sofa and without even blinking he pushed himself close to me. He put his arm around me as it accidentally touched the back of my neck.

Shivers were sent through my body like an electric current. I could feel his simple touch in every single nerve.

My heart was close to beating out of my chest.

Why am I feeling these things?

"How about a game of Truth or Dare?"Cameron suggests as everyone nods in sync.

I furrow my brows. "Thats not fair, I'm the only girl."

Ethan grabs a strand of my hair and wraps it around his finger.

"Makes it even more fun," Ethan says with a cheeky wink.

I roll my eyes and lean back. There was a moment of silence as we were waiting for someone to start the game.

"Dawn."

I look up at Grayson, who had a cheeky smirk plastered across his face.

"Truth or Dare?" He crossed his arms and looked at me, longing for an answer.

"Truth," I chose the safe route. People rarely come up with good truths.

"What's your favourite weird turn on during sex?" All the boys start chuckling.

Jesus Christ, I wasn't expecting that. There is no way I'm answering that.

I scoff and roll my eyes. "Then Dare."

He smirks once again, but this time he seemed more satisfied. He licks his lips slowly.

They were so plump and had the perfect shape.

One day. I thought to myself.

"I dare you to act out your weirdest sex turn on with me." I nearly choked on my own spit.

Does he seriously think he's getting away with this? Before I could say anything he told me I wasn't able to change my option anymore.

My face must've turned bright red. I stood up and took a deep breath.

Alright then.

"Wait a minute... I thought you were a virgin thats why I asked-" I raise my eyebrows at him.

Unbelievable.

Everyone looked completely gob smacked, including Ethan. I had no idea that they thought like this.

"How old were you?" Grayson asks me. I sit back down, only this time further away from Ethan.

"Right now, we're all seniors, so it must've been recently right?"

All those questions were echoing through my subconscious.

"I was fifteen. I didn't know what I was doing." Everyone's eyes widened. I roll my eyes as I lean back.

"That's actually alright, me and Grayson lost it at 14. To the same girl..." I hold back my laughter as I raise my eyebrows.

"You have got to be joking." I giggle and flip over my hair to the left side.