Diana/Kate

She was gone for two weeks. Over three hundred hours without talking with her. Over three hundred hours of not being able to touch her. Diana usually didn't pay attention to the concept of time, she was a goddess after all but since she met the Gotham hero for the first time, the Amazon was always in a hurry back into the city. She didn't bother calling that the mission was over, it would be a waste of time. It was already getting dark outside when she finally reached the Kane tower. Balcony door was open and Diana slipped inside without making any noise, even though Kate would probably know that someone is in her apartment right away; if she was home. Wonder Woman or not, this was something that Diana couldn't change. Instead of dragging the redhead into her huge king sized bed, she would first have to play hide and seek through the whole city of Gotham. Cold night air was playing with her hair when she was flying up to the roof of the building. Before her feet could even touch the concrete, huge grin already settled on her face. Diana slowly walked to the other side of the roof, her eyes taking in the Bat's silhouette. Since the Amazon was officially dating Kate Kane, they have to be careful around each other when Kate was out as Batwoman. Luckily for her, they were high above the city and there was a very low chance that someone was watching them right now.

"Took you long enough." The redhead smirked when the strong arms locked around her.

"Missed me?" Diana let out a soft chuckle as she buried her face in Kate's neck, taking in the familiar scent that was making her eyelids drop. It was over seventy years since the Amazon felt like this; safe and happy.

"Maybe a little." The woman in front of her turned around, her face hiding behind the mask.

Even though, it was dark and Kate's face was hidden, Diana knew that the wide green eyes were looking back at her in awe. Since the police gala where they first met, Kate was always staring at her like that, it only got more obvious after Wonder Woman broke the cursed mask and realized who Batwoman is. They were falling for each other more and more, the biggest difference was that the mortal woman in her arms probably expected it; the goddess didn't. Without further hesitation, she removed the Bat's mask and leaned in for a kiss. It didn't take long before she felt the tongue shyly seeking a permission to get past her lips. Small smile formed on her face, Kate was always so eager to please her, especially after their first time on Themyscira. The redhead let out a small moan when the Amazon allowed her to explore her mouth. Diana was alive for quite some time and she knew what she enjoyed the most but Kate didn't know anything about it yet. However tonight, young miss Kane would be properly introduced to what her lover relished in bed. The plan to talk about it with her went out of the window as soon as tentative fingers slipped underneath her armor straps. She tangled her fingers in Kate's hair and tugged. To her surprise, Batwoman refused to acknowledge Diana's unspoken request, instead she moved forward again, dedicating the attention to her neck.

"Kate." The Amazon's voice was dangerously low, usually her partners didn't dare to challenge her. Although she wouldn't expect anything else from the Gotham hero, if the Bat would submit right away, it would mean less fun.
"Mhmm..." Wonder Woman felt the teeth dragging towards her pulse point, even though she had an inhuman reactions, it was impossible to be faster than Kate at that moment. The redhead bit down hard, precisely at the place that drove Diana crazy.

"Kat-Katherine Kane." She stuttered, completely failing in sounding serious, yet the pressure on her neck was gone in an instant. The goddess found herself looking into two a little frightened green eyes. Smug grin had a calming effect on Batwoman and the expression in her eyes changed, she looked amused by Diana's reaction.