Kate/Diana

Kate woke up after several hours of blissful sleep, only to find the spot next to her empty. She crawled out of the bed and wrapped the sheets around her, walking slowly to the kitchen. Smell of fresh blueberry pancakes was lingering in the air. Amazed chuckle escaped her lips when she noticed the take out boxes. Diana flew to National City just to get her favorite breakfast. However the Bat was not hungry, not yet. She continued her walk through the apartment until she reached the shower. Two brown eyes immediately found hers, the glass door opened and the room filled with steam. The white sheets fell to the ground and Kate grinned back at the naked goddess who was now offering to share a place under the hot water.

"Did you enjoy the breakfast?" Diana asked, smiling fondly.

"I told you that..." She forced the Amazon to back up against the wall, "I want something else."

"In that case, you should get to work." Her hands gently caressed Kate's cheek, "On your knees, Batwoman."

"What gives you the impression that you are in charge?"

"Darling..." The redhead looked up, sometimes she forgot how tall Wonder Woman actually was, "I am always in charge."

There was no other conversation, Diana's hand moved from cheeks to the shoulders and the Bat felt the weight of the whole planet pushing her down. Mortal kneeling down before the goddess seemed about right. Kate's eyes were glued to the floor, she was convinced that looking up would cause her brain to short circuit. Her partner had a different opinion about it, the Gotham hero felt a strong forefinger under her jaw, deliberately lifting her face up. She didn't defy the subtle request this time, instead she gracefully followed, hoping that Diana will enjoy herself as much as Kate did last night. The drops of water were racing down on her back as she held the eye contact with the Amazon. It looked like she won't receive any other orders and was free to do what she wanted. Fortunately pleasing the goddess wasn't a rocket science, the redhead lifted one of Diana's legs and put it on her shoulder, praying that her bones will stay intact during this encounter. One of her hands rested flat against the stomach of her partner, the other roamed up and down on the side, stopping directly under the perfectly formed breast. Kate leaned forward and without further hesitation dipped her tongue into the wetness, taking few broad licks before allowing her teeth to play with Diana's clit. The eye contact during sex was something new for the Bat, however the amount of moisture covering her chin assured her that the Amazon was loving it. She couldn't help but notice that except the sound of shower, Kate didn't hear anything else.

Brief examination of Diana's expression showed the strongly clenched jaw which clearly meant that she was fighting everything inside her just to be quiet; to not let out a single swear word. The redhead groaned and the vibrations went to every part of Wonder Woman's body. As soon as Kate sucked the clit into her mouth, the goddess above her took a deep breath and tangled her fingers in the red damp hair, holding her in place. Since Batwoman was just a mere mortal, the Amazon desperately tried to find something else to lean on. She wasn't willing to let go of Kate's head, her only option was the shelf next to her. Pair of green eyes continued watching her cautiously but also somewhat entertained. When the Bat returned to the firm licks from Diana's entrance to the top of the her clit, she started losing it. Kate always managed to flatten her tongue at the right moment, pressing down on the small bundle of nerves exactly when the Amazon's hips jerked forward. She bit down victoriously but softly when the heroine finally gave up and made a first sound. Long, guttural moan followed by whispering of Kate's name and unexpected thud. The shelf was now floating in the water next to them, at least one half of it, the other still in Diana's hand. With a frustrated groan, she dropped it on the floor. The redhead moved a little down when she realized what happened, providing a better stability for her partner, plus getting a better access for teasing Diana's entrance which was her choice of action now. The grip on her hair was reaching a painful limit, the Amazon was way past the point where she would manage her strength but Kate didn't stop. She raised the hand further up, immediately starting to pay more than enough attention to Diana's breast. Moans above her were gaining on intensity once the Bat started twisting the nipple between her fingers. Wonder Woman tugged at her hair and Kate was surprised that she didn't pull the hair out. It took few more tugs before the pain became slightly unbearable, she whined achingly but didn't stop moving her fingers or her tongue.

Diana understood what was wrong and tried to regain some control over the force she was using. Instead of pulling, the Amazon decided that it will just be better to hold Kate's head as close to her as possible. When Batwoman felt the strong hand pushing her forward, she used the motion to her advantage and slipped her tongue as deep as she could into Diana. This action had several consequences for Kate and her shower wall. The grasp went back to the edge of painful, her shoulder dropped under the weight that the Amazon threw at her without warning and last but not least, Diana's other hand hit the wall in order to relieve some of the tension that was caused by the sudden intrusion. Few of the marble tiles cracked and fell apart, joining the broken shelf. The Bat was sure that the goddess had some secret intention of demolishing her apartment but she let it go, at least for now. Her focus went back to darting her tongue in and out of Diana, who was now screaming her name along with some incoherent words, eye contact long gone. Kate was still observing, trying to remember everything that made the woman above her turn into powerless mess. Since she didn't want to make the other nipple feel forgotten, the redhead moved her hand to the other breast while dragging the other hand down Diana's abdomen, leaving red angry marks on the skin. It was a pity that they wouldn't stay there for longer than few minutes. As soon as her thumb began drawing circles around the Amazon's clit. More of the tiles fell down around them. Diana tilted her head back, unfortunately for the room she didn't pay any attention to the speed she used. Kate huffed grumpily, her face coated in juices practically dripping out of the goddess. Few more moves of her tongue and Wonder Woman went completely stiff in her arms for a couple of seconds before the waves of pleasure began ravaging her body. However Kate didn't stop moving, sending Diana into another orgasm right away. Gush of wetness spilled into her mouth and Batwoman decided that the Amazon screaming her name was her new favorite thing.

"Kate..." Diana whispered as she slid down to the floor, the redhead's arm bracing her from going too fast.

"Yes?" The Bat straddled her and leaned in for a passionate kiss. Delicate moans escaped past the Amazon's lips as she tasted herself, "Hope you are not tired...I am not done with you yet."

"Trying to impress me with the improvement of your stamina, love?" Diana chuckled and pulled Kate closer. She didn't miss the shiver that the pet name caused. After the week she had on the last mission, Wonder Woman was more than happy to stay inside for a couple of days and show her partner just how much she loved her.

"Well..what can I say, I was borned to please." Kane retorted, standing up and opening the glass door, "I'll wait in the bedroom..." Her gaze dropped to the broken shelf, "And you are cleaning that."

"Fuck..." Diana muttered when the redhead left the room, trying to catch her breath.

"Oh wow, miss Prince, what would the children think if they would hear their favorite superhero talk like this..." Kate poked her head back into the door, laughing.

"Katherine Kane..." The Amazon stood up, her eyes sparkling, "You are playing with fire."

"Mhmm...you don't look so dangerous, princess...you know...being all wet and stuff." She waved towards the shower but Diana didn't let it fool her. Kate barely dodged the half of the shelf that flew towards her and with a smug smile on her lips left for the bedroom, with Wonder Woman right behind her.