Mr. Silver x reader

(because who didn't love him?)

You were so excited your Aunt Amelia invited you to come on a journey with her once again. She knew how much you loved adventures she also was your guardian after your parents died. You and Amelia were always super close she was your favorite Aunt and always brought you neat little nick nacks from her travels and told you stories you wanted to be just like her...or like your father or your mum traveling and having adventures ran in the family. As far back as your great great great great great grandparents after your parents passing you always wore your dads old captains coat and your mothers medal. Amelia always told you you looked just like your mother but had your fathers eyes. Today you were mainly excited to see your friend Silver and his pet Morph you'd met a few years ago after your parents death and became close. Morph always tried to sneak off hiding in your pocket. He was sad when you had to leave but you and Silver always wrote to eachother when youd part ways after a travel. You hoped he would be there before you you worried about him and when it would be your last time seeing him. And he always told you that youd meet again. You adjusted your bag on your shoulder and made your way to your Aunts ship passing all the different creatures and humans finally you found the R.L.S Legacy you got stopped by Mr. Scroop the spider psycho. "Ah Amelias little niece how wonderful...we have to look after a child again" "Scroop I'd watch how you speak to our Captains family" you look to see Mr. Arrow "Arrow! How good to see you again!" Scroop froze and quickly scurried off.

Arrow smiled at you "your Aunts been waiting for you come along now she might be getting worried" you nod and follow him. You already hear Amelia giving orders you giggle once you walk up the stairs to the wheel she smiles once she sees you. "Y/N! There you are my darling niece! Nearly was about to have a heart attack...glad your coming this adventure will go down in history" you smile "I'm sure it will...is Silver here yet?". She smiles "i do believe he's in the galley already why don't you go check? We'll be shoving off soon" you nod and hop down the stairs making your way to the galley entrance something smelled amazing you knew he had to be down there. You heard Morph chirping away "Morph! I love the lass but come on now she wouldn't want to be with a scallywag like me....she deserves much better" you blush he had to be talking about you. You remain quiet he wasn't facing the doorway but Morph noticed you and squealed with joy as he darts towards you cuddling up against you. Smiling "Morph i missed you too! Easy boy..." Silver chuckles "there's my favorite lass" he says walking to you "how ya been? Look at ya, so grown up since i last saw you" making you laugh "sure two years is a long time Silver but i haven't changed that much". He nods "that be true yes" you both listen as Arrows announcing the ships taking off but you both decided to stay in the galley and catch up "really? And what did ye do?" He asks "well what my Aunt taught me...snap his wrist as warning" he chuckles "you are such a brute Y/N, always resorting to violence" he smiles "well he didn't take no for an answer..." You say half innocently.

"Was yer mother like that too?" He asks "yes actually she taught my aunt" he laughs "well waddya know? Grandmum too?" You nod with a shit eating grin "taught my mother" he sighs but smiles. "All the women be crazy huh?" He asks knowingly "yep, every single one for the last....5 gens?" You say half positive "well all of them I'm sure we're just as stunning as you..." he says positively "before or after the battle scars?" You giggle. He laughs once more then your aunt walks in "ah figured you two would be down here" Silver has an oh shit moment "right right, should've gotten supper started...sorry ma'am" he says scrambling to get up and going. "Oh stop it, Y/N can help you" she winks at you before leaving making you blush "oh wonderful! Been awhile since i had my helper" he chuckles getting started "come here get theses perps sliced for me" you nod and smile gladly getting started. After an hour or so someone would say Morph is trying to push you two together by being a pest and making you scoot closer to Silver "gah!" You shriek "Morph knock it off!" You growl he just giggles and continues being a pain. "Grrr... Silver can we lock Morph in a box?" He chuckles "oh he just misses ya lass don't be so mean" he says stirring a pot "can we throw him in the stew?" He snickers "no unless ye be wanting Jello" you both laugh. "I did get a sudden craving" you hint making Morph cower in a random box you laugh even harder walking over to Silver "done yet?" You ask "oh don't you start" he says sternly you smile a little biting your lip looking into the pot.

"Is it Bonzabeast?" You ask "of course, i hoped ya were coming along this time so i made dam certain i was going to be doing this" he says proudly making you smile. "You didn't have to do that for me..." You whine "i know i just wanted to, because ye deserve nothing but the best" he says you suddenly kiss his cheek making him a shocked expression "any girl would be lucky to have someone like you...the snobs I've met could learn a thing or two from you" you say sincerely and warming his heart too. "So should i tell everyone to come dish up?" You ask snapping him out of a daydream "huh? Oh!...yes, yea tell them scallywags it's ready" You nod heading upstairs making him sigh "if only she knew..." He says to himself Morph groans and nudges him glaring. He was about to reply but everyone came downstairs blocking the doorway, you were one of the last few to dish up Silver included but you managed to get through the crowded tables and to the top deck for some quiet. Silver did too but when you were nearly finished "hey Silver, was wondering if you'd make it up here" you both laugh a little "yes well glad i did sos i could not be smushed into a pancake" you giggle. "Same, i would eat with my Aunt and Arrow but they're too busy with their awkward flirting" he laughs "you notice it too eh?" He asks "i live with the both of them, they have separate rooms but that don't mean a dam thing" you reply making him laugh. "Glad it's not just me that see's it" he says before eating some more "you know when you told me earlier, before dinner?" You ask before he nods in response "there is someone I've met that basically treats me like you do" you say he blinks a few times then smiles nervously a little heartbroken "oh? What's the name of the lad? And does you need me to intimidate him?" You giggle "no nothing like that" you reply. You sigh but smile before pecking him on the lips and he freezes for a minute then shakes it off "Y/N, me? I-i don't know if I'd be the best choice a-and you Aunt Amelier wouldn't like it one bit" he starts to ramble.

"Silver?...Silver?!" He shuts up "relax, she's known I've loved you for a very long time..." He blushes and shyly looks away "Y/N, are you sure about this?" He asks taking your small hands. "Of course i am Silver, nobody not even my own family know and understand me like you do..." You say making him sigh "look, i-i don't care what you did in your past because its the past right?" You ask he nods biting his lip. "What matters for the future is what we are going to do to make it what we want" you tell him giving his hands a squeeze he sighs once more "I don't want you getting hurt because of me..." He says starting to look away but you pull him back to you. "I love you" you tell him seriously before hugging him. His eyes started to water before holding you close "all I've ever wanted was to have you in my arms, ever since i first layed eyes on you and it's killed me over the years" he says. You giggle "for a Pirate you sure are soft..." You tease "oh hush it or I'll stop this affection fest" he chuckles. You pull away from him "like you would..." You point out making him smile "you're right i wouldn't..." He says pulling you into his arms but facing away from him making you squeak since it was in one swift movement. "Silver..." You whine "what the hell?" You say "you said ye loved me, and ye need to deal with me loving you" he says holding your small form close "i love ye so much lass, i don't want this voyage to end..." He says. "Then we have to part ways till who knows when..." He says saddened "no, y-you could come stay with me" you say hopeful "i doubt yer neighborhood takes too kindly to Pirates" he grumbles "they'll just have to deal with it" you giggle leaning back on him.

He chuckles kissing your cheek you smile a little and suddenly yawn "perhaps we should get ye to yer cabin?" He suggests you sigh "probably a good idea" you agree getting up. Him too and he starts following you and takes your hand halfway there the short walk was quiet for the most part except for Morph making his noises flying around. You eventually reached your private cabin next to your Aunt and Arrows "well i believe we part here me love" he says with a small smile "well, or you could stay with me?" you say with hopefulness in your eyes. He chuckles "no would yer Aunt like that?" He teases "She doesn't need to know neither does Arrow" you replied only slightly annoyed at his comment as you open the door. He does follow you inside you yawn once more "alright love to bed with ya" he says ushering you to bed you nod crawling in it he smiles and lays across from you and you curl up close to him letting his warmth wrap around you as he holds you close. You were about to doze off until you realized a goodnight kiss you hadn't given him quickly you do so shocking him but he relaxes and returns your affection "goodnight Y/N, the love of my life" he says with a soft smile "i love you too Silver, the one man I'll always treasure being around" you reply kissing his cheek before laying beside him. He chuckles and kisses the top of your head before making it so you are laying on top of him, he sighs happily for the first time in a long time the void no treasure could fill in a million years flourished with a new love that had more value than any jewel he finally had you.