Ratigan x reader

Ratigan never attended such crude place's like the tavern you perform(ed) at, when the bar maid snitched that you were supposedly helping Basil and Dawson then Ratigan had Fidget scoop you up as you were leaving the tavern one night he's had you three days treating you like a Queen. Giving you glittering dresses, gorgeous jewelry, and a luxurious room to keep you occupied as you were his captive/ love interest he wanted you to see he wasn't all that bad. Currently you sit with hands cuffed sitting on a stool as he plays the harp he was rather good you however had a mouth on you so he also taped your mouth shut. "Now my dear, I'll remove the tape if you promise not to bite me or shout profanities this time" you grumble something under the tape then nod he smiles "excellent" he says removing the tape quickly you wince at the stinging. "Are you going to play nice?" He asks calmly "aye, I'll play nice ya twat..." You mutter looking away from him he sighs "have you yet realized I'm not that bad?" He asks "ya are still a Rat..." You growl he tenses for a split second then calms himself. You sigh playing with the feathers on the boa that matches with your glittery dress "something the matter my dear?" He nudges you lightly "for one, i am tied up like a pet, two I've only ever helped Basil Of Baker Street one time and it had nothing to do with you, and three why haven't you fed me to your cat?" You ask annoyed. He chuckles "you are chained up because you are a known escape artist and you picked the lock ages ago, I know Basil is your brother Y/N, and i cannot feed you to her because you are such a delicious specimen I'd like to keep around" he says that last part seductively. You blush and look away as you slide off the chains "care to play?" He asks "beg pardon?" You reply "the harp, would you like to try my darling wild flower?" You blush "i-i never was able to play anything, I didn't have the skill" you say "oh nonsense it's easy" he chirps pulling you in one swift movement onto his lap causing your cheeks to go beet red.

He then gently takes your hands "when i press on your fingers, pluck the strings" he whispers you nod and so it began so far you were catching on pretty quickly. "Good, good very good you are a quick learner" he says excitedly "th-thank you Professor..." You say shyly yes you've always had a crush on your brothers enemy Basil didn't know that though. Ratigan can't help but look at you hungrily from behind, he craved the detective's sister needed her by his side to be his and his alone you get a little uncomfortable and push you little self off him. "I-i think I'll just go to my room now" you say beginning to walk away he wanted to stop you but nodded with a slight smile instead you scurried off to your room slamming the door shut with your heart racing. "What is wrong with me? Why do i love him?!" You cry "he's a bloody monster! But that smile....no...no! I can't" you say angrily at yourself after awhile when Ratigan hadn't seen you for several hours he grew worried and went to check on you for himself. He was about to knock then he heard you singing "oh Ratigan, oh Ratigan you drive a woman mad by your smile oh Ratigan...oh Ratigan you make a womans knees weak with the sound of your voice" he smirks he so called it he knew you were a fan "my dear? May i come in?" He says. "Just a moment!" You reply adjusting your dress "alright" you say sitting in your vanity's chair "is everything alright?, You didn't show for lunch" he says "i wasn't hungry, i just wanted to be alone" you reply "and why is that? Do i drive you mad with my smile?" He smirks "or perhaps my dear my voice makes you weak" he says lifting your chin with his index finger.

And you blushing terribly "y-you heard me?" You squeak "oh of course i did Y/N, didn't know you felt that way..." He says teasingly as he lights his cigarette. You look away arms crossed but you looked rather sexy when you were angry especially that's what Ratigan thought he blows a puff of smoke away from you "perhaps a kiss might calm those butterflies in your belly?" He suggests the blushing worsens. "N-no i do n-not want to kiss you" you stutter but you did want to kiss him oh so badly you could've believe you declined "are you positive?" He asks twirling a lock of your hair in between his fingers "n-no" you replied breathless. He chuckles "I'll ask again" he says "do you want me to kiss you?" He asks right in your face "please Ratigan, kiss me" you whisper with eyes closed "perhaps later my darling i need to check on the toy maker" he says flinging his cape as he leaves the room you sit stunned. "The fuck just happened?, He did make me weak...oh Basil would kill me if he knew" you sigh "well i won't kill you, i am rather hurt that you did not tell me your only brother" you gasp turning around to the bedroom window "Basil!" You say surprised. "Basil you need to leave it isn't safe here for you" you whisper "nonsense I'm about to pu-..." "My darling I've had second thoughts about that kiss" Ratigan says entering the room "well well, Basil what a surprise old boy come for tea?" He asks teasingly "no I've come for my sister and to put you behind bars" Basil growls. You step closer to Ratigan linking arms "Ratigan please, just let my brother go" you plead he sighs looking down at you "I'll let you go this time Basil, since there is a lady present" he says professionally. "Y/N you don't have to stay with him for my sake sister don't" you sigh "I'm sorry Basil but it's time you knew" you then pull Ratigan by the tie and into a passionate kiss surprised by this but he doesn't pull away instead to anger your brother he wraps his arms around your waist.

Basil gasps horrified at this sight "you love him?!, What is wrong with you?! He's a madman!" He cries as you pull away "i told you it was about time to go Basil, and that it was time you knew" you say looking away as Ratigan lifts your chin "run along old boy before i change my mind, for your sisters sake" he spits. Basil stunned climbs his way out the window as you blush looking into Ratigans eyes "that was a wonderful kiss my dear, but I'm feeling a tad but hungry still" he says closing his eyes running his fingers through his hair a you pull away from him. "Something the matter my dear?" He questions but knows. "I-i just did that in front of my brother..." You sigh as he laughs "oh darling i could've done a lot worse to you in front of him" he smirks making you blush. "What would you have done?" You whisper he chuckles "depends my love what would you let me do?" He asks stepping closer to you as he is successfully backing you into a wall "what wouldn't i let you do..." You say as he pulls you into his grasp planting another kiss on you with a bit more aggression and passion later guiding you elsewhere.