Thats My Daughter

MOMMY THAT DOG , Amya yells .

Adym paused... he walked back to his car and left .

Yasmeen: Get ! GET ! Get ! you finish eating mya .
Amya: no mommy i just got to finish my burger
Yasmeen: put it in your bag you can finish it at home we have to go .

Yasmeen and Amya heads home , Yasmeen get a phone call from her brother Kacee .

Kacee: wussup sis
Yasmeen: he - -
Amya: heyyyy uncle
Kacee: hey my favorite niece
Amya: heyyy thats funny , im your only niece
Kacee: im just messing with you girl
Amya: *laughs*
Kacee: where you at , yas ?
Yasmeen: headed home
Kacee: hurry and get here , it's cold out here .
Yasmeen: oh you out here ?
Kacee: yeah , dad ian tell you .
Yasmeen: no dad didn't tell me you was coming
Kacee: where you at now ?
Yasmeen: boy im almost there
Kacee: where yall go anyways
Yasmeen: i took mya to sonic to get some to eat and we ate up there
Kacee: oh word ?
Yasmeen: word * laughs * , when i get there i need to talk to you .
Kacee: ight .... oh dad just pulled up im finst to go inside ima see you when you get here , ight ?
Yasmeen: okay
Kacee: bye girl
Yasmeen: bye

Yasmeen got another phone call but she didn't know who it was , she hesitated but she picked the phone up .

Yasmeen: hello
Adym: this yas
Yasmeen: yeah who's this ?
Adym: adym

She got quiet .

Adym: hello
Yasmeen: yeah , what do you want ?
Adym: look... i followed you to sonic - -
Yasmeen: what
Adym: and i heard that lil girl call you mommy , is that my daughter ?

Yasmeen got quite again and hung the phone up , Adym called , called and kept calling but Yasmeen didn't pick up . She was shacking .

ADYM'S SIDE:

After calling and calling Yasmeen and still NO ANSWER ! i called my mom and dad on three way , i told them that there's a possibility that I'm a dad .

LETS THE CONVO BEGIN

Adym: mom.. dad..
Both Parents: yes
Adym: i think i had got a girl pregnant
Mom: WHAT !
Dad: you said what !?
Mom: adym stop fucking playing with me i know you mf lying like shit right now , who is this girl ?
Dad: * hearing crickets from him *
Adym: you remember when you asked me that summer what was that stuff on my pants and go change that we was going to grannie house ?
Mom: when you were FUCKING 12 adym
Adym: yes moma
Dad: and how old is this girl that you suppose to got pregnant adym ?
Adym: she's 16
Mom: FUCK HOW FUCKING OLD SHE IS HOW OLD IS THE LITTLE GIRL ? IF YOUR MANISH BEHIND GOING AROUND FUCKING AT 12 THIS BABY SUPPOSE TO BE 5 ADYM... YOU TELLING ME YOUR WHOLE MF LIFE IS THROWN IN THE NASYY ASS GARBAGE CAN . you know wha - - get this girls mom on the phone .
Dad: oh baby you went ape on him
Mom: you damn right , when you get here im BEATING YOUR MANISH ASS .
Adym: im going to try and talk to her tomorrow.
Mom: you mfn better

So Adym's mom had hung up the phone and both lines had disconnected .

Back Yasmeen

Yasmeen and Amya has made it home , Amya had finished her burger and done with her home work she's now playing on her iPad while Yasmeen talking to her brother Kacee .

Yasmeen: what you think i should do tell him the truth or no ? momma said just leave it alone .
Kacee: yas , if i was in that mane position i would want to know the truth . I feel like he should've know because at the end of the day that's his seed , its not late for him to join her life and step up as her dad because she's young and Amya is friendly anyways so it'll be easy for him to bond with her but i think he should know . But its up to you whatever you want to do thats your child you can make the decision whether she grows with dadless or not , biological dads are important yas , im just sayin .
Yasmeen: momma gone be mad but i going to just tell him idk maybe tonight or tomorrow .
Kacee: don't tell momma i said NOTHIN cause my name is west and ian in that mess .
Yasmeen: * laughs * boyyyy shut up , you stupid .
Kacee: im just sayin .

Amya: was yall talking about my daddy , mommy ?
Yasmeen: come here i need to talk to you .
Amya: okay
Yasmeen: okay so mommy seen daddy today
and i think its for him to know . You remember when i told you mommy & daddy were young when i had you and he wasn't ready so abuela moved us away and i didn't get the chance to tell him about you ?
Amya: yeah
Yasmeen: I'm going to tell him tomorrow and ima see if he wants to come over tomorrow
Amya: so im going to meet him ?
Yasmeen: yeah , you ready to meet him ?
Amya: yeah but im scared
Yasmeen: why you scared baby , you always so happy meeting new people .
Amya: because he's my daddy .
Yasmeen: you don't need to be scared baby im going to be there with you okay
Amya: okay
Yasmeen: go get on your iPad .
Amya: * mya kisses her momma and went to get on her iPad *

Yasmeen
THIS IS THE DAY i told myself .

Amya is eating , she's ready . My brother Kacee is going to drop her off at school , and its my time to head to mine and tell Adym .

I see him ! Im so scared to tell him , but as i keep telling myself im doing this for my daughter i want her to have the chance to know her dad .

Friend of Adym: ahhhhh yall crazy
Another Friend: dude th- -
Yasmeen: Adym i need to talk to you .
Adym: okay... yeah .
Friend Whispers: damn who's that
Another Friend: that's the new girl that came yesterday
Yasmeen: after we had sex that summer a month later i found out i was pregnant and my mom pulled me out of school and moved us , i didn't just leave because i wanted to she made me . I been wanted to tell you , that you was going to be a dad for so many months that i was pregnant and the moment i seen you yesterday i wanted to tell you , that you have a beautiful baby girl and she's really excited to meet her dad . I told her about you yesterday and she's just ready to meet you like READY ready .
Adym: yeah i figured i was yesterday i told my moma and my pops , they wanted to know . But i don't mind coming over after she get home and meet her . How old is she now ?
Yasmeen: she's big 5 * laughs *
Adym: what's her name ?
Yasmeen: its amya , i named her something close to your name and i did give her your last name YORBA
Adym: can you send me some pictures of her i want to show my moma them and ima give you my moma number so you can talk to her when you out of school .
Yasmeen: okay , im going to send the pi- -
Principal: YASMEEN !
Yasmeen: im going to send some to you when i get in class .
Adym: ight

NEXT CHAPTER I'LL CONTINUE.....