Meet My Daughter

Yasmeen went inside ms.coffee classroom after talking to the principal , it was nothing major .

I sent adym a couple pictures that i captured of amya

SENDING...

DELIVERED

DELIVERED

As i felt this heavy weight lift off my chest , im glad this isn't being kept away from him anymore . Im so happy he knows about her now and im glad my baby get to know who her dad is , it's the best feeling .

The bell had rung , its time for our next class . I pulled Adym over .

Yasmeen: please don't go around telling people about Amya i don't want no one to know right now
Adym: nah im not gone tell nobody
Yasmeen: okay , im just sayin .
Adym: can i walk you to yo next period ?
Yasmeen: *laughs* or nah
Adym: come on stop playin
Yasmeen: fine adym
Adym: i got football practice tomorrow you should bring her by .
Yasmeen: fasho ?
Adym: fasho fasho
Yasmeen: *laughs* you stupid , you know you gone be late to your next class right ?
Adym: i know , but i don't care .
Yasmeen: ohhhhhh , thats tea .
Adym: so one of my friends throwing a party this weekend you wanna go wit me ?
Yasmeen: no , i want to be home with mya this weekend . Besides you know i don't like parties .
Adym: oh that never changed huh ?
Yasmeen: not a bit , alright i gotta go ima talk to you later .
Adym: bye sexy mamas
Yasmeen: don't play with me * laugh *

WRITER : i don't feel like going period by period so ima skip this and go to when school letting out , Heads up ima prolly be doing that for now on .

Adym sent his mom the pics Yasmeen texted him .
Mom: awe she's so cute , she looks just like you when you were a baby . She's adorable .
Adym: yas asked me if i wanted to come over and see her today i said her yeah .
Mom: okay me and dad going to be ready , what time is you going .
Adym: yas told me she got to do homework so around 5 or 6
Mom: we can head over there at 5:30 but let yasmeen know when we headed there .
Adym: okay im heading home . Is nadia , milan , nat , brayan and chris comin.
Mom: im going to see if your siblings want to come .
Adym: okay

Yasmeen: mya hurry up , your dad just texted me
Amya: he's coming
Yasmeen: yes , he bringing your grandma & grandpa i think your aunties and uncles to
Amya: i have aunties * smiling and clapping *
Yasmeen: yeah you have 2 aunties and 3 uncles on your dad side .
Amya: mommy ask him is they coming

Also
Yes ! my mom was acting a complete fool when i told her i told Adym , she told me i should've never told him and that it was a mistake telling him . I feel like my mom is mad at Adym because he is my first and i did get pregnant at a young age by him , so i feel like she hates him for that . But i did explain to her that it wasn't just Adym's fault i had some part in that to0 , so she kinda doesn't have that much animosity against him .

Adym texted Yasmeen saying he's outsides , Yasmeen family all camed out to welcome the Yorba family .

As Adym walks in , Amya was so nervous but happy at the same time . She ran up to him and hugged him so tight , he didn't even get one foot in the door . He picked her up and they were hugging for a good minute , Yasmeen has this look of joy on her face .

Yasmeen Parents: hey yall
Adym Parents: hey you guysss
Milan: aweee you so pretty , heyyy mya
Amya: *scared* hi
Adym mom: come here mya
Amya: huh
Adyma mom: im your grandma now , that's your grandpa , your two aunties milan & nadia and your uncles brayan , nat and chris okay .
Amya: ooouuuu i like your hair its fire
Brayan: * laughs * i like yours too , its really long .
Amya: yeah the kids at my school say it sooooo long
Brayan: *sarcastically* foreal ?
Amya: *laughs* yeah

Then amya goes and grabs adym's hand and says she wants to show him something .

Amya: my old teacher at my last school said draw a picture of your mommy or daddy and drawed this picture of you .
Adym: i like it , you got anymore ?
Amya: yeah , but my mommy say keep it put up because im going to make a mess taking it out .
Adym: well im in here , you can take it out .
Amya: my mommy gonna be mad
Adym: * yells yasmeen name *
Yasmeen: * walks up the stairs * yeah
Adym: she can take her pictures out ? She want to show them to me .
Yasmeen: i don't care at longs as you help her clean that back up i don't want all that over my room .
Adym: ima help her don't do her that . *kinda laugh*
Yasmeen: mya come here
Amya: huh
Yasmeen: come here baby , put that on .
Amya: mommy i want the other ones
Yasmeen: which ones
Amya: those
Yasmeen: get them and hurry up
Yasmeen: she tell you about connect four ?
Adym: nah what about it
Yasmeen: that's her favorite game she be wanting to play it 25/8 , like all day every day .
Adym: you wanna play mya ?
Amya: im gonna beat you like i beat my mommy and my abuela and grandpa .
Adym: ooouuuu i like all that talking let's see if you bout it
Amya: mommy tell daddy i don't play when it comes to connect four
Yasmeen: oh yeah , she don't play . *laughs*
Adym: okay than , come on mya .
Adym Mom: what yall about to do ?
Adym: oh mya said she gone beat me in connect 4
Yasmeen Dad: oh yeah , mya don't play she gone have you going out crying man .
EVERYONE LAUGHS
Adym: you go first
Amya: okay .. your turn
Adym: BAM !
Amya: your turn
Adym: go
Adym Dad: oh ohhhh , oh ohhhh , she finna get him .
EVERYBODY: OHHHHHH MYA WON
Adym: thats okay next time ima win
Amya: uhuhnnn ima win

As time started to pass it had got late meaning the Yorba family was getting ready to leave , Amya didn't want her dad to leave so she hugged him tight as she can and wouldn't let go of him . Seems like within them couple hours they've spent together , Amya grown some type of connection with him .

Amya: daddy please ... don't leave right now .
Adym: i gotta go mama , ima see you tomorrow okay i told yo moma bring you to my practice.
Amya: nooo i want you to stay with me
Yasmeen: mya he got to go , COME ON !
Amya: can you ft me
Adym: when do you go to bed
Yasmeen: 9
Adym: okay , i'll ft you when i get home .
Adym Sisters: bye mya
Amya: * still crying *
Adym: can i get her the weekend
Yasmeen: you said your friend was throwing a party this week and even wanted me to go .
Adym: I'll just miss the party , i rather be with her .
Yasmeen: if you want to get her just let know so i can get her clothes and stuff ready .
Adym: ight , * kisses mya & gives her a hug * bye ima see you tomorrow okay .
Yasmeen: mya im only making this one exception , you can stay up until he gets home to ft you but this will be the last time , do you understand me ?
Amya: * sniffs * okay .

Amya runs up to Adym again and gives him a big hug and says I LOVE YOU DADDY .
Adym: i love you too baby .

AND THAT MELTS YASMEEN HEART ❤️

If anything is spelled incorrect , sorry im so sleepy it's almost 12 in the mornin . and yes i meant to say 25/8 okay ? so yeah 😉 . and when Adym was saying mama to Amya i meant that , it's just a way i talk to my nieces so i put that in there . BUT BYEEE .