Yasmeen

It's Monday and Yasmeen isn't ready to face people's judgements of her , she begin to assume the worst and that has taken a complete toll on her. As Yasmeen starts to cry in the shower she suddenly heard the bathroom door knob turn , it was Amya .

Amya: mommy what's wrong ? are you crying because of me ? im so sorry mommy , i didn't mean to . IM SORRY !

Yasmeen steps out the shower and grabs her towel .

Yasmeen: bug , mommy not crying because of you . I got other stuff that's going on right now , its not you baby .

Amya: mommy i know you just trying to make me feel better , i know you're sad because of me .

Yasmeen: baby , don't say that . Let me finish getting ready for school and we can finish this later okay ?

Amya: okay mommy , but im really really really sorry i didn't know i didn't mea- - -

Yasmeen: - - mya its okay , go get back in bed .

Amya walks off , head down and face into her hands . She's really upset with herself . Mya began to say hateful and hurtful things about herself .

" Why am i so dumb "
"my mommy and daddy should hate me FOREVER!"
" I . HATE . MYSELF "

Jennifer sees Amya crying , she goes & comfort her  .

Jennifer: What's wrong dulce corazón ? (sweetheart)

Amya: Abuela * crying *, mommy crying in the bathroom because of me . * sniffs * she says it's not my fault but i know it is .

Jennifer: your mommy... she loves you sweetie , don't cry its going to be okay .

Amya: abuela * cries even more * , why did my mommy even have me ?

Jennifer: LOOK HERE... DON'T YOU SAY THAT EVER AGAIN! your mommy loves you , she love you a lot do you understand me ? I don't want to hear you speaking like that EVER again .

Jennifer holds Amya while she cry , Yasmeen heads to school while Abuela gets Amya ready .

Yasmeen walks into the school building , she sees a lot of people staring at her , they was pointing , whispering and some was even bold to approach her with questions && irrelevant opinions .

weirdo #1: why would you even hide your baby ?
weirdo #2: ima just say it , you a slut . OMM ( on my momma )
weirdo #3: sis how did you keep a baby hidden for a long ass time ?

Tanmyria: friend don't worry bout them , if you want to i'll beat all they ass .

Yasmeen: girl i really can't do it anymore .

Tanmyria: what you mean you can't do it anymore friend ? you can't think like that . You have goals set for yourself , you want to be something friend don't let this irrelevance get to you they will never be on your level . Think about Amya , she's needs you let her be your motivation okay . You have so many cheerleaders on your team girly , look.. the bell rung friend if you just need to vent , a shoulder to cry on or just little old me im here for you . I'll see you later make sure you go to class ALRIGHT?!

Yasmeen: I love you & i will , bye girl .

Yasmeen and Tanmyria hug and head to first period class , Yasmeen didn't let what people said about her affect her school work . she's embarrassed , but her education is really important to her . Also , she's so ready for her class to end lol .