Yasmeen Gone Insane

Yasmeen: excuse me , hi .

Receptionist: hello , what can i help you with ?

Yasmeen: hey , i been waiting for the doctor to let us know what's wrong with my daughter , my family and i have been waiting in the waiting room for him and he hasn't came out yet , could you see if you can let him know we're here waiting ?

Receptionist: okay , what's your child's first & last name ?

Yasmeen: Amya Yorba .

Receptionist: alright , let me get a hold of him .

Yasmeen: what's your name ?

Receptionist: * smiles * my name is kamora .

BY NOW ALL THE FAMILIES HAVE MADE IT TO THE HOSPITAL .

without realization , tears begin to roll down my face because worry of my child , all kind of thoughts ran through my mind . what kind of mother am i for not noticing my child were being effected by me and her dad's problems ? i don't deserve to be a mother .

ADYM'S POV: as me and my lil sister nadia was walking back from the vending machine we saw Yasmeen sitting on the floor crying .

Nadia: is that Yasmeen over there ?

Adym: yeah - -

Nadia: - - is she okay , she's crying ?

Adym: go with momma and dad so i can talk to her .

Nadia: okay .

Adym: Yas ?

Yasmeen: * sniffs * yeah ?

Adym: what's wrong with you ?

Yasmeen: really what's wrong with me ,  why am i a terrible mother ? * cries more * .

Adym: * bend's down , lift's her head up * look at me you're a good fucking mother stop saying shit like that , you do everything you pos - -

Yasmeen: * push him * - ADYM JUST STOP ! let me feel like the piece of shit mother that i am , i deserve to feel every bit of it . * runs away *

Adym: YASMEEN ! YASMEEN !

Dr. Clarkson: Doctor For Amya Yorba .

both families rushed towards him .

Jennifer: hi , yes im her grandmother .

Emily: hello , im her grandmother as well  .

Yuriah/Tanner: * laughs * we're grandpa .

Dr. Clarkson: seems like we're missing mom and dad .

Emily: ye - -

Nadia: * talking to her mom * Adym is talking to Yasmeen right now .

Dr. Clarkson: you think you guys can get mom and dad for me ?