Prologue

"DEAN SHE'S GONE!" Sam yells from inside the motel.

"What do you mean gone" Dean yells back, walking through the door.

"I mean, she must've escaped when we were with Bobby."

"Do you think she went back to New York" Dean implies, walking back to the car. Sam followed, locking the door behind him.

"She must've gone back to that Peter kid, Damn it!" Sam yelled as he banged his fist on the dashboard of the Impala.

"Hey! watch it! We're going to find her." Dean says, smoothing his hand over the dashboard.

_________________

Serenity

I was making my way through the crowded streets of New York City to say goodbye to Peter, my boyfriend, my first love.

We met a couple of weeks ago when I was on an assignment to kill some ghost that was haunting a high school known as Midtown tech. Dean told me to go undercover as a high school student because of my age of 16. While I was there, I caused a lot of trouble, getting in fights, skipping class, you know that kinda stuff. Anyways we met during detention, and we really hit it off; we didn't have many things in common, but that's what made thing's interesting.

I climbed the fire escape that led to Peter's room and knocked on the window for him to let me in.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Peter asked, opening the window for me to fit inside.

"I thought I owed you a proper goodbye," I said as I climbed inside. He hugged me tight as I entered his room.

"I-I missed you so much," he says, letting go.

"It's only been a couple of days," I said, giggling.

"Yeah, but I thought I would never see you again," Peter says while leaning on the door frame of his bedroom door.

"You really think I'd leave you?," I questioned, stepping closer to him.

"I don't know m-maybe," he says, looking down at his feet. I lift his chin up, and pull him closer, I then kicked the door behind him closed.

He leaned in for a kiss, but I stopped him with my index finger pressed against his lips.

"Let's go," I say, pulling his arm out the window. "Where?" He says as we both make our way down the fire escape.

"I need to tell you something," I say, now walking down the sidewalk of queens. "And you couldn't tell me at the apartment?" he ask, catching up to me.

"Your room didn't set the mood," I said, now entering a tall looking building. I grab Peter's hand, and we go up the elevator that leads to the roof.

"Peter, there's something I have to confess," I say, now sitting at the edge of the rooftop. I can't believe I'm finally telling Peter my secret; it's like a heavyweight was being lifted off my shoulders.

"What is it?" He asked, concern written all over his face.

"I haven't been completely honest about who I am." I said, now looking at him in his big brown eyes.

"What do you mean?" he asked, bending down to sit next to me at the edge of the building, his feet dangling in the air.

Funny, I always thought Peter would be afraid of heights.

"I'm- I'm a hunter." I finally say aloud, letting out a sigh.

"So you hunt deer? What's the big deal?" he snorts.

"No! Peter, I hunt the supernatural!" I let out with a dead serious look plastered upon my face. He starts snickering, and I give him a death glare.

"Wow, you really got me there Serenity." he laughs.

"I'm not playing," I say in a harsher tone.

"Y-you're crazy!" he said as he got up from his spot.

"I am not! why do you think I was skipping class or walking around the school with a device in my hand?!" I asked.

"The supernatural isn't real!" He yells.

"Oh yes, it is," I argue.

"Serenity, if you don't want to be together, then just say so! Don't be making up stupid lies"

I grab ahold of his arm, but he pulls away.

"I wasn't lying.." I whispered, tears now streaming down my cheeks.

But he was gone, and that was the last I've seen of Peter Parker.

~End of Prologue~