9

"Serenity come back!" I heard Peter shout.

I was cold, bleeding, and confused, not to mention I looked like a mess, my hair was everywhere my dress was ripped and I had no shoes on!

"Leave me alone Peter!" I mumbled, the boy was now only a few steps behind me. The two of us were the only ones on the bridge and it was completely quite.

"You're hurt Serenity let me help.."

He wasn't giving up, we've been at this for 30 minutes already.

"Fine."

I sat on a nearby bench and Peter followed.
The gash on my head was dripping onto my dress, but I didn't mind, the dress was already ruined.

Ripping noises

I turned to see what Peter was doing; he had ripped a piece of fabric from his sweater. He then proceeded to wrap the "bandage" around my head.

We sat there in a comfortable silence for a couple of minutes or till Peter broke the silence.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for kissing MJ..." Peter spoke. "I wasn't thinking how it would affect you.. I was selfish."

"Why would you do that to me?" I sighed. "I thought we were getting somewhere?" I said my voice slightly raised.

"We were!" he shouted.

"Then give me a fucking break!" I shouted back.

"Because I was curious, I've been dying to know what her lips felt like on mine. I wanted to see if we had a connection and when we kissed... I felt nothing." he let out.

"Nothing?" I emphasized.

"Nothing compared to when you kissed me for the first time.." he said; his eyes locked into mine, his hand placed upon my cheek. I could see the sadness and regret in those eyes I once fell so deeply in love with.

Flashback

Peter's P.O.V: I couldn't believe she was going to be gone in less than a month. This girl I had only known for two months became the closest thing I had to a friend. But there she was looking beautiful as ever and I didn't even have the guts to make a move.

We were sitting on a bench a top the garden on the roof top of my apartment building. The sun was setting, the sky was filled of colors of red, yellow, pink and orange.

"What ya thinking about peter?" Serenity spoke ever so softly, her eyebrow lifted, eyes looking deep into mine. Our faces were so close I could feel the heat between us. I could feel my cheeks turning red.

"I-i-..." I couldn't get the words out. She started to smirk and before I could get the first sentence out she said "I like you too, Peter."

"Gosh Serenity, how did you know..." I stammered out.

"It was a little obvious when your cheeks turned red" she chuckled.

I looked from her eyes to her lips a few times wondering if I should pull her in for a kiss. Before I could even put my hand to her cheek she softly grabs the collar of my shirt and... It was amazing. My right hand rested on her thigh while my left was in her hair. I felt her left hand hold my jawline and her right was still gripping onto my collar. Her lips were so soft, it felt like a missing piece of a puzzle I didn't even know existed was solved when we locked lips.

"Wow.." I whispered. For the first time ever I saw her cheeks go pink.

"uh huh" she whispered in disbelief.

We starred at each other for what felt like hours almost as if time had stopped.

Serenity
I could tell how sorry he was but I didn't know what to think my mind was blank. We starred into each others eyes forever not one of us saying a word. 

I looked down into my lap I could feel his hand slip from my cheek. "I don't know what to say.." I finally ushered out. Peter stood and reached for my hand. I lightly put my hand in his, he pulled me up and we slowly walked back to the hotel.

"Let's just go and get you cleaned up" he sighed. As I looked up at him he gave me a gentle smile and I could tell in that moment, some day we were going to be okay.

Little did I know...

A/N: First chapter released in about 3 years lol so I kept it short to get back into the swing of things. I didn't think anyone cared about this story in till 3 years later I remembered this old account and looked at my messages to find a few messages asking for another chapter, and when I mean a few I only mean 3😅
Anyways new chapter this weekend 🤗