2

Peter

I was in line, ready to get my picture taken for my passport photo when I turn around and see Serenity bust through the door.

Gee, what is she doing here?

She runs towards the passport booth, out of breath.

"I'm I late?" she asked the man at the booth.

"No, just on time. Okay, just go wait in line to get your picture taken." the man says, pointing over to me.

Serenity looks directly at me, her smile that was once on her face turned into a frown.

God, why did I treat her like shit?

"Parker." Serenity says from behind me.

"Winchester."

She rolls her eyes and folds her arms over her chest.

"H-hey, I'm sorry for the way I reacted a couple of weeks ago," I tell her.

"You're up," she says with no emotion in her voice.

I get to the booth where they were taking the passport photo's and was about to smile when I feel something go down my back. *touch's back* there was nothing there. My back felt cold all of a sudden; it was a weird feeling.

I got my passport stamped, and the look on my face was priceless. I look up from my passport and catch a glimpse of M.J. smiling for her photo. I never noticed this before, but she has an amazing smile.

____________

Serenity

I was just waiting for Peter to be done with his photo so I can take mine when an idea popped into my head, why not mess with him a little.

Right before the camera flashed, I used my abilities as half-mortal half-demon to put black smoke down his back. Man his face was priceless. A smirk appeared on my face as I watched him look at his passport.

It was now my turn to take my photo. I didn't smile for my photo, there was no need, not like anyone's gonna see it. Well, people, I care about anyways.

I had no friends, so when it came to waiting for the rest of the students to get their passports, I ended up talking to Mr. Harrington. I was getting stares and snickers from the other kids for talking to a teacher.

"Fuck off!" I said, flipping them all off.

"Language." Mr. Harrington said.

Believe it or not, Mr. Harrington's a pretty cool dude. I mean he's not like all the other teachers who would throw me into detention whenever chance they got.

I got to security and when it came to bagging check. I had no choice but to possess the security guard to let my guns and other equipment pass bag check. Like I couldn't leave my guns at home, they're my babies.

"All good to go, ma'am." The security guard said as he zipped my bag back up. I swiped my fingers and the blackness left his eyes.

"Well that wasn't that hard," I said to myself.

"What wasn't hard" I heard a voice from behind me. It was Michelle or MJ or whatever her name is.

"N-nothing," I said as I continued walking.

I was one of the first people to board the plane, so I chose to set in the back middle of the plane. Hopefully, no one will sit next to me I need the peace to think of a plan on how to fight the elementals.

Michelle and Betty ended up sitting next to me. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"What's your deal!" Michelle asked me.

"Nothing Michelle, I just wanted to sit alone," I mumbled.

"Well, that's too bad, and I prefer MJ by the way," She said.

"Whatever..."

I was about to start writing in my journal when she spoke up, "Your crazy."

I was about to tell her to shut the fuck up, but I was interrupted by all the commotion coming from the front of the plane, and of course, it was coming from Peter and Ned; it was something about Peter having a perfume allergy and needing to move seats. I think Peters full of shit cause I don't remember Peter ever having a perfume allergy because I always wore perfume, and he never minded it.

"Here, why don't we move Ned over here next to Betty and Michelle if you could move up a seat and Peter come with me." Mr. Harrington said as everyone got situated. Mr. Anderson sat Peter next to me, and himself on the outside of the aisle cause of his weak bladder. I could tell Peter was upset about this seating situation but, he got himself into that one, so I just simply rolled my eyes and started writing in my journal on everything I knew about the elementals.

When I finished, I noticed Peter staring at Michelle and Brad, and then I figured it out! Parker has a crush on MJ. That realization hurt a bit.

It was dark outside when I opened the window, I wasn't tired, and everyone was asleep everyone except Peter.

"Hey, I'm sorry for the way I reacted when you told me your secret.," Peter said out of the blue.

"Why did you? I mean, why did you have to hurt me like that?" I spoke softly.

"Because I thought you were trying to get rid of me with this dumb idea of the supernatural," he said.

"Peter, I wasn't trying to get rid of you, I was just tired of lying to you for so long," I reassured him.

"So you're saying ghosts and stuff are real?" He asked.

"Yes."

"I-I'm sorry but, I jus-t don't believe you..." he stuttered out.

"When will you ever Peter Parker," I huffed and turned the other way to look out the window till I eventually fell asleep.

______________

Sam unlocked the motel door to find no Serenity. "Of course. We should've never left her alone." He yelled in frustration.

"Hey, I think I found where she might be heading," Dean said from the kitchen.

"Where," Sam asked.

"Europe," Dean says, holding the papers in his hands.

"We can't go after her. It's too late." Sam realizes.

All the brothers could do was wait for Serenity's return.

~End of Chapter 2~

A/N: Sam and Dean won't appear till the very end of the story. Please comment; it helps!

Btw Serenity's powers are: she can possess people, move stuff with black smoke, and amazing fighting skills.