3

Peter

We got to Italy and took a boat to our hotel. While on the boat, I noticed MJ staring at me; she smiled and looked away; could MJ maybe feel the same way I feel towards her. I glanced at Serenity; she was giving Flash an Indian-burn for some reason.

"Okay, class here we are!" Mr. Dell announced. The hotel looked like a dump. When we got inside the place was covered in water. "How about everyone goes to their assigned rooms and start unpacking, and then we'll all meet at the museum in an hour." Mr. Harrington announced.

As soon as that was announced, Serenity ran up the stairs and drooped all her stuff in her room. What was she up too?

I wanted to follow her, but Ned dragged me to the main square. When we got there, I remembered the reason why I was in Italy in the first place. Vacation.

I headed towards this place that makes glass necklaces and went to buy MJ one. As I headed out of the shop, I hear a familiar voice.

"What'cha got there?" it was Serenity.

"Jeez, you scared me!" I said, picking up the bag that held MJ's necklace from the ground.

"So... what's in the bag?" She asked, looking over my shoulder.

"None of your business, and why do you care?" I responded.

"Peter, just cause you broke up with me and think I'm a lier doesn't mean we can't be friends." She said sarcastically.

"So then what do you want," I asked.

"Oh... I don't know just that I know your secret..." she said, walking closer to me.

"W-what secret." She was now just inches from my face when she whispered, "That your crushing on Michelle." She laughed.

Oh! Thank god, I thought she knew I was Spider-Man for a sec.

"How did you know?" I asked. Serenity then simply walked away without giving me an answer. Why's she like this, always so mysterious, with no care in the world on what she does?

Anyways after my in counter with Serenity, I ran into MJ.

"Po!" She said.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"It can mean whatever I want; it could mean no, I don't know or get out of my face." She explained.

See, this is what I like about MJ: she's smart, funny, and isn't keeping stuff from me. This guy selling flags went up to us and, MJ just said PO to the guy before he could say anything, and he walked away. I looked at the docks and saw Serenity making kissy faces at me and MJ. Luckily MJ didn't notice. I mouthed stop to her, and she just laughed and walked towards the water.

Serenity

It was fun bugging Peter, but on the inside, I was a little jealous of him; how can he just move on so fast it's like I meant nothing to him. I mean, it's whatever he couldn't handle me anyway, and I have other things I should be worried about; I mean, it's his loss, I guess.

I headed towards the water cause I noticed something unnatural about it. I took out the device that lets me know if something supernatural was happening, but it didn't go off?

Then the ground started to shake, and everyone started to scream and run in the opposite direction of me. I was getting pushed and shoved till I fell and scraped my knee. "Run, run, get out of here!" I heard Peter yell. I looked up and saw him 5 feet from where I was standing, moving people out of the way.

I got up and saw a giant water monster. "I'll name him Hydron," I said to myself. I felt someone grab my shoulder; he turned me around, it was Peter. "Why aren't you running. Go!" He yelled.

"I could ask you the same thing," I argued folding my arms over my chest.

"Just go, go now," Peter said.

"Don't tell me what to do Parker!"

"Why do you gotta be so difficult!" Peter said in frustration; he took a deep breath and ran out of my eyesight. Whatever I need to get my hands on Hydron. I saw a motorcycle leaning against a wall, I got on, and thankfully the keys were still inside.

I rode towards Hydron as fast as this thing can go. Finally, I caught up with him and got off the cycle.

I noticed there were a lot of people around, so I put on my hoodie and tightened it around my face then; I tied the strings and got my gun out. I ran up a bridge and began shooting at Hydron. But it was no use. The bullets just went straight through him. Then he threw me against the wall.

Great, now I'm soaking wet. I got up, and when I did there was blood dripping down my cheek. Just what I needed another scar.

I then tried to possess the monster, but nothing happened?

There was no use for me; I realized and headed back to the motorcycle. As I'm about to get on I spot someone new a hero so it seems he had a fishbowl of all things on his head and I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. And then I spot what looks to be Peter on the roof of the bell tower. He must be in danger, I thought, so I got on the motorcycle and hurried my ass over there.

Peters such an idiot, putting himself in danger like this. When I got to the tower, I took off my hoodie, opened the door, climbed the stairs for what seemed like forever, then I finally got to the roof.

"Peter!" I yelled. He didn't hear me, so I got out of the entrance from the floor, and BOOM! The bell tower started leaning to the right. I bump into Peter on accident, causing him to let go of something that looked to be spider webs?

"What the hell are you doing up here." He yelled.

"I came to save you!" I shouted in frustration. The tower then leaned towards the left causing the bell to hit Peter in the head. The bell went towards me but I dodged it. Peter got up and told me to climb down and that he'll be right behind me, so I believed him and went back down.

Where is he, I thought, it's been like 5 minutes, and he's still not here? I was beginning to worry. I can't lose the closets person I've ever had to a friend who isn't even my friend anymore. I just can't.

_______________

Peter

Finally, I got the bell to hold still, and thankfully the new hero took down the water monster, but how did Serenity know I was up here and thought she could help me?

I got down from the bell tower, and Serenity was waiting for me at the entrance, a worried expression upon her face.

"Are you okay? What took you so long!" She yelled, punching me in the shoulder.

"Hey, your bleeding!" I said, ignoring her questions. I reached for her face examining the cut on her cheek. "Let go of me! I'm fine," She grunted, smacking my hands from her face.

"What were you doing up there," I asked.

"What was I doing up there?! What were YOU doing up there?!" She shouted.

"Calm down, stop shouting your gonna cause a scene," I said, trying to calm her down.

"Ok.. ok- Peter, you could've died..." she said, her voice cracking just a bit.

"I know I-I just thought it was safer up there." I lied.

"Whatever, Peter. I'm heading back to the hotel; want a ride?" She asked, exhaustion in her voice.

"N-no, I'll walk."

Where'd she get that motorcycle from? I asked myself. I laughed at the thought of her stealing it. In a way, I miss the way we used to be. The way she'd make me laugh for hours or the times she'd get sent to detention just to visit me. But we can't go back to that. I can't trust her.

~End of Chapter 3~

A/N: please don't forget to comment and vote! Also, I'll be posting a new chapter twice a week. Commenting really pushes me to write this story, and even if only one person really enjoys this story let me know so I can continue writing for you! Also, I decided to leave Sam and Dean out of the story since I know a lot of people don't watch supernatural and wouldn't get or understand things.