8

Serenity
We had to walk to the opera house since there was so much traffic going on with the festival and all; god my feet were hurting. If someone would of told me I would be walking 3 miles in heels; I wouldn't have worn them. "Fuck it," I whispered, taking off me heels.
"Serenity what are you doing?" Peter asked as I carried my heels in each hand. "I'm walking..." I said. He playfully rolled his eyes at my answer.

"Hey Peter" it was Michelle. She had taped Peter on the shoulder and soon later they were walking ahead of me, out of my hearing.
I thought Peter and me were making progress, he literally called me perfect 20 minutes ago like what the fuck is he doing with Michelle? I was infuriated.

"Young love..." I heard Mr. Harrington sigh from beside me, looking at Peter and Michelle.
I couldn't help but let out a sigh as well. I mean look at them laughing and talking about god knows what... "You good kiddo?" Mr. Harrington asked.

"Yea- yeah, I'm fine.." I said, trying to choke back tears. "Good, cause we're here!" He said patting my back as he walked ahead of me inside.

I put my heels on and I too headed inside. As I got my ticket from Mr. H, I over heard Peter tell Michelle she looked "really pretty" I turned around and saw them share a kiss. A kiss!
My mood suddenly changed to a sad one. Why was I so stupid to believe that Peter could possibly regain all his feelings for me and take me back?

I ran into an empty hallway nearby and slumped my self against the wall. At this point I couldn't hold back the tears it all came out. "I- I really lost him.. huh?" I whispered to myself.

Peter

Where was Serenity I thought, she should be here by now making sure that the class is safe and so that nobody sneaks out while I'm gone. I was supposed to be at the festival by now but Serenity isn't here to keep the class safe so I can't just leave them. I called three times already and still no answer. I'm just gonna have to leave and hope everyone stays safe.

"MJ I gotta go to the bathroom I'll be right back!" I said as I ran out the theater, hopefully she doesn't think to much of it.

(The Festival)

What the hell is she doing here I thought to myself. There 20 feet in front of me is Serenity Winchester shooting a gun at the shooting booth. I walked angrily towards her. How could she so thoughtless and put our whole class at risk???

"Here's your prize," the man at the booth said handing her a giant teddy bear. As she faced my direction, her half smile fainted into a look of disappointment. "Serenity what are you doing here? Why aren't you doing your job?" I shouted. Before she could turn and walk away I grabbed her wrist.

"Let go Peter!" She shouted, tears escaping her eyes. What was wrong with her? I've never seen her like this before. "Serenity what happened? Why are you acting like this?" I questioned.

"You're what happened Peter!" She shouted once more causing everyone to stare. She got free from my grasp and in that second the ground started shaking and lava seeped through the floor. Knocking almost everyone to the ground including Serenity.

Hellfire (the lava monster) had emerged from the ground. Luckily everyone fled the fair grounds everyone except Serenity of course.
"Peter go get changed I'll keep him distracted!" Serenity yelled.

I did what she said and got changed in a nearby alley way. I could see Serenity shoot all her bullets at him from afar; I got dressed into my suit. Right when I ran back towards the action, a piece of middle had hit Serenity in the head causing her to fall to her knees...

Serenity:
The world went black... and then I heard echoes from outside my head. "Are you okay?" The echos kept repeating and then slowly my eyes opened only for me to lock eyes with Peter's. "Are you okay?" He asked, we were both sitting on the floor of a destroyed festival and to my surprise no monster in sight.

"Is she okay?" Mysterio asked from behind Peter. "I don't know she won't answer me," he responded. I hesitatingly reach for my forehead only for my fingers to me covered in blood. Peter try's to stop me from getting up but I swat his hand away and continue to get up from my spot.

"Serenity why won't you answer me?" Peter begged for an answer. But I wasn't about to give him one not yet anyway because truth be told I wasn't fine, my head hurts, my mind hurts and most of all my heart hurts, so I did what I do best I walk away...