1

Serenity, hurt from how Peter treated her, decided to call Dean to come pick her up. "Hey... Dean, can you come pick me up?" Serenity spoke through the phone. 

"Is that her?" Sam asked.

"Yeah"

Sam snatches the phone from Dean's hand and puts it to his ear.

"Young lady, you're in so much trouble!" Sam yelled through the phone.

"Dad, all I did was say bye to Peter. Chill." Serenity argues.

"We'll be there in a couple of hours," Sam said and hung up the phone.

Two hours later, Sam and Dean pulled up where Serenity was waiting for them. "Get in!" Sam yells.

"Ok, ok, I know... I should've told you guys that I was leaving!" Serenity says tears in her eyes as she remembers the reason why she left. Peter.

"You got that right!" Dean says, looking through the review mirror at Serenity.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Dean asked, now pulling over the car.

Serenity sniffs back tears and looks up at Dean and Sam.

"P-Peter..."

"And what did Peter do?" Sam asked.

"I-I told him what I am..." Serenity said, now looking at her lap fiddling with her fingers.

"YOU WHAT!" Sam and Dean say at the same time.

"No, no, no, this can't be happening," Sam said while sliding his fingers through his hair.

"We need to find the kid!" Dean yells, pushing his foot on the gas.

"Wait, wait, wait, I didn't tell him I'm half demon if that's what you guys are freaking out about." Serenity exclaims.

"Thank god! Better not ever tell anyone that!" Sam says as Dean slows down the black Chevy.

"What if I did?" Serenity asked. Curiosity nipping at her.

"Then we'd kill him," Dean said as if it was no big deal. Serenity's eyes got big as if she's seen a ghost which she has, but that's besides the point.

"So what did you tell him?," Sam asked.

"I just told him that I hunt the Supernatural." Serenity said, looking out the window.

"So, I'm guessing he didn't take it well?" Sam asked, looking over the passenger's seat.

"You guessed it!" Serenity sighs.

"Hey Dean, didn't the same thing happen to you," Sam said, trying to lighten the mood by bringing up Dean's problems. "Uh-huh." Dean huffed.

____________________________

Serenity

We made it back to the motel, or should I say I  was back at the motel because the two of them left for a job. It was just me in the motel, or so I thought. I turned around and saw a guy with an eye patch.

I pulled out my gun that was attached to my belt and aimed it at him. "What do you want," I say in an imitating voice.

"I want you, for a mission I have coming up," the man in the eye patch says. I aim the gun away from him slowly and turn the light on,

"What kind? Demons, ghosts, shapeshifters?" I ask.

"Neither," he said.

I was confused; does this mission even involve the supernatural?

"Then what?"

He slides me a folder from the table we were now sitting at; I open the folder, and there was all the information I needed. I would be stopping these creatures known as the elementals. They control earth, water, fire, and wind.

"And what's in it for me?" I ask him looking up from the case file.

"20k, so do we have a deal," he asks.

"Deal!"

"Oh, did I mention that you will be going to Europe?" the man known as Nick Fury says, walking out the door.

"Wait. WHAT!" But it was too late, he was gone, and I already made a deal. Shit.

Dad and Dean finally showed up around 8:30 the next morning.

"Rise and shine sleepyhead," Dean says, pulling the blanket off me.

"Mmm," I whine. I am not a morning person, never was, never will be.

____________

Sam was sitting at the table in the kitchen part of the motel reading the local paper when something catches his eye.

The folder containing the information for Serenity's mission was lying right in front of him. Sam opens the folder and reads what's inside. "What the hell is this" Sam says loud enough for Dean and Serenity to hear.

"What's what!" Dean asked, walking towards Sam. Serenity sees the folder in her Dad's hand and grabs it right away.

"Nothing!" she says, walking away.

"You're not going, so don't even think about it," Sam yells after her. Serenity thought she got out of that one, but her Dad already knew what was going on in her head.

"And why not?" Serenity asks.

"Because I said so!"

~End of Chapter 1~