Twelve

I've been a nervous wreck all morning.

I haven't talked to Ben or texted him all weekend, and its Monday now.

I feel really shitty because what if he didn't want me to kiss him?

Then he wouldn't have reacted the way he did. He kissed back.

I walked around the school looking for him.

"Have you seen Ben?" I asked Caity.

"Yeah, he looked really nervous" she replied, "what did you do?"

"I kissed him" I told her.

"That's great dude!" She cheered, getting weird looks.

"Is it? I feel like I forced myself onto him" I said.

"Dont be ridiculous, that boy is head over heels for you" she said, "by the way, how do feel about him, because I wasn't expecting a kiss so soon"

"I care about him a lot, I might not be in love with him yet but I think I will be" I explained, smiling gently.

"You should tell him that"

I walked into my literature class and he was already there.

I stood in front of his desk, "meet me under the bleachers at lunch"

I then sat in my desk and tried to focus on the lesson, but my mind kept taking me back to that warm feeling that spread through my body when we kissed.

The clock seemed to move impossibly slow, and I was getting really nervous.

Once the bell finally rang I dashed out of class and to the bleachers, but on the way I ran into Reese.

I quickly told them what was happening and they told me to 'Go get it girl', they're so inspiring.

I got there before he did, so I waited.

Two minutes later he walked up to me, and he looked quite riled up.

"I have feelings for you" he blurted out, "now I dont know why you kissed me, but I will not let my feelings be taken advantage of, and I will not be a guinea pig for you to experiment with" he declared.

I admire his ability to do that, declare what he wants without fear, I wish he were the same with his dad when we were kids.

I looked into his beautiful eyes and smiled before softly placing my lips on his.

"I have feelings for you too" I said when I pulled away.

"Thank god" he smiled, "So where does that leave us?"

"What do you want?"

"I want to be with you, I'm willing to start slow, nothing too official yet" he suggested.

"Yeah, I'd like that"

Hi✌
Thank you for 1,3K!
I'm thinking of doing a Q&A?
But only if there are enough questions, so comment questions! Directed at me or the characters

-Penny 💕