Fourteen

"Nice to meet you" Peri said, shaking Ben's hand.

"Dean? Who's at the door" my mom asked peeking into the entrance and seeing Peri, "well I'll be damned, Peridot Maria Collins is that you?"

My mom pushed past me and hugged her, "its good to see you Noeline, sorry for not calling ahead"

"You're welcome here anytime novio, you're part of the family" my mom smiled, "Dean dont be so rude, come inside"

My mom brought Peri inside and I could feel than Ben was uncomfortable.

"Dean, maybe I should go" he said.

"Why? We haven't finished the movie, and don't you wanna stay for dinner?" I questioned.

I held his hands in mine and kissed his knuckles, to which he smiled, "alright"

"So how's Australia been?" I asked Peri, as we all sat down for dinner.

"Oh my god, its so beautiful. Spiders are huge though, and they're everywhere" she explained, then gesturing to Ben and I, "whats the deal with you two?"

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

She just raised an eyebrow at me.

"I should go" Ben announced, "thank you for dinner Ms H, it was nice to meet you Peri"

He began walking away so I followed him out.

"Can I drive you home?" I offered.

"No, you have a guest, I can walk" he replied.

"You sure?" I questioned, reaching for his hand.

"You introduced me as your friend" he said, caressing my knuckles with his thumb, "is that what this is?"

"I..."

"Because I told you that I'm not a guinea pig, and I know I said I wanted to take it slow, but maybe I dont"

"Ben..."

"What if I want to hold your hand or kiss you? What if..."

"Ben please..."

"What if I want to be your boyfriend?" He whispered, "do you want that?"

I pulled him into a hug, tucking my head under his chin, "I want that"

Once again please comment questions for a Q&A
I know I'm being thirsty I'm sorry, but 1,58K?
-Penny 💕