New Venture

Craig's P.O.V
My name is Craig Tucker i am 25 years old and I am the gang king of South Park, too fast and smart for police now, I have spend my time in prison and learned how to do things...better.

I have contacts all over and deal drugs on a huge scale and now operate a successful gunrunning system, i supply to several countries.

I have been in the game long enough to pass the risky shit onto other people, i have been doing this since i was 18.

Today i'm meeting up with an interested buyer who owns some sort of club locally, he wants a big supply of cocaine, regular, that means big money for me and my boys.
My main group is made up of Clyde Donovan and Token Black, Clyde was a tall man with an athletic build, he had brown hair, Token was a bit taller with black hair, he had a slim build and brown eyes which matched his skin tone.
They are my right and left hand and have been in it with me since practically day one, we are all very wealthy for our age.
Token and Clyde are waiting in my black SUV down the road, close enough to see me but far enough away to not look suspicious.
I tuck my pistol in my jacket and walk over to the meeting point where i see a man wearing an orange jacket with messy blonde hair.
The description matches Kenny McCormick, my new potential business partner.
I walk up towards him and light a cigarette, he looks over towards me and gives me a small nod.

"Tucker" he greets, i inhale on my cigarette "what can i do for you?" i ask as i exhale smoke in his direction.
He smirks and nods at a building behind him "Kenny's, my club, i have regulars who are interested in purchasing blow" he says.

"how much?" i ask coldly, Kenny smirks "how much you got?" I scoff "more than you could afford, i deal in large quantities, my cheapest brick is $25,000"
We discuss amounts and shake hands "tomorrow at the club 10pm" Kenny says
I laugh "half now McCormick, you know how this works" Kenny smiles and raises an eyebrow and pulls an envelope out of his jacket, he hands it to me.

I glance inside, full of $100 bills, i tuck it away in my pocket "See you tomorrow" i say as i walk away.

I get back to the SUV and jump in the back seat, Token begins to drive as me and Clyde begin to count out the notes, $25,000.

"Right he wants 2 bricks as a tester, drop off at the club tomorrow, i want you two armed just in case" Token nods and Clyde says "you got it boss"

We arrive back to my 'office' and Token puts the money in the safe.

I take my jacket off "tomorrow, Token and Stan go to pick up the bricks and we will meet you at the club at 10pm, i need constant communication ok?" 
Token stands up "you got it" 
We have several people that work for me Stan is one of them, he's been with us for a few years, he's a good lad, but it takes a hell of a lot for me to trust someone.

I get on the phone and gain as much information about Kenny McCormick as i can, I have people who can run background checks and pull information about anyone.

Not much to find out about Kenny, did a stretch in prison for assault and possession of class A drugs when he was younger, recently he has been doing some small dodgy dealings but that would of been for the money to buy the club i conclude, nothing to worry about.

After setting the plan for tomorrow we call it a night and leave for our homes, i live in the wealthiest part of South Park in a luxury apartment, i did love my house, modern and clean.

My favourite part was my walk in wardrobe which held all my finest suits, they were my guilty pleasure, i spend a lot on my suits.

When i arrive home i relive the maid of her duties for the day and order some food as i collapse in front of the TV.