Secure

Craig's P.O.V

The next day i had someone at my house watching Tweek as i had important issues to deal with at the office.
I had called every member on my team to the office and was sat at the big table we used for planning.
"these last few days have been crazy" i look around the table "i don't do crazy, EVER! Crazy means sloppy, sloppy means mistakes"
I light a cigarette and inhale deeply "i'm not holding back, anyone else fucks with us, i'll kill them all, no more bullshit, understand?!"

The group nod, half frozen out of fear "we all want easy lives so enough with this fucking drama, we shut it down immediately from now on, as for Adam, i will kill him myself."
I stop to smoke more of my cigarette "i want more meets set up for coke and guns, now get out of here" i say and the room clears immediately apart from Token and Clyde.
Token looks at me "well said, they can't get too comfortable" I nod and stub out my cigarette.

I take Stan with me as i drive to find Adam, he hasn't seen this side of the business, Token was following us in case he splits, i was testing him.

"pull up here and keep the engine running" Stan nods "what's happening?" I shoot him a death stare "I'm going to kill Adam" Stan looks unfazed, good.
I get out of the car and walk round the back of the building and enter through an open window.
I softly walk through the house, gun in hand, until i see Adam alone in the kitchen, i raise my weapon "thought i gave you a warning?" i spit as he turns around, shocked by my presence.
"i just want whats mine" he replies, i keep a safe distant and keep my weapon raised "the blonde?" i ask.

He smiles "yeah my blonde" I scoff "he's not interested mate, he's with me now" i say with a smirk.

I could see the rage building in him and he swings for me, i dodge and grab his arm, snapping it he recoils in pain and i point the gun at his head, he looks at me with fear in his eyes, i smile and pull the trigger.

Leaving the house, i have staged it as an invasion and i make my way back to the car.
Stan looks worried, i have blood splattered on my top "job done" i say as we drive away.

We get back the office and i inform the guys that out little problem has been taken care of and i get some money out of the safe and give Stan some, he looks at me puzzled
"payment for today" he smiles at me "awesome thanks" i nod at him as he leaves and pour myself a drink.
I sit alone in my office and light a cigarette, I'm worried about Tweek's reaction, killing someone is miles apart from beating them up, i don't know if he has been this close to murder before.
I finish the drink and head home, walking in I tell my guy inside that he can leave, i find Tweek in the bedroom sat watching TV.

I walk in the bedroom and Tweek looks at me and smiles "hey y-" he stops, i see him looking at my top, still stained with blood.

I look at Tweek "not going to lie, i killed Adam" Tweek looks at me, unsure how to react. 

"i shot him" i say and Tweek nods slowly, he makes eye contact with me "you..you killed him..for me?" he asks.

I think about the question, i mean i did but he pissed me off by sending his lads to my door "in a way" i respond.
Tweek smiles "that is he sweetest, yet most scary thing anyone has ever done for me" I let out a soft chuckle "i told you no-one was going to hurt you" 

The blonde stands up and walks over to me, he puts his hands either side of my face and pulls me down to his height, we make eye contact and he kisses me passionately, i return the kiss and wrap my arms around his small frame as we begin to make out. He was handling this better than i thought.

I pull back "you should be clear to go back to work in a few days, just wanna make sure his guys get the message"

He nods and kisses me "thank you Craig Tucker"

I smirk "anytime darlin"