Team

Tweek's P.O.V
It had been a few months, Craig had been teaching me things, like i can now fire a gun, he felt it was necessary that i knew how to look after myself in case he wasn't around for any reason, he had a lot of dealings abroad and stuff.

I now manage the dancers in the club, i'm close friends with the majority but i keep them safe and comfortable.

I'm also working of getting sober, i'm sick of my life being dominated by cocaine, it's a slow process because i've been on it for so long but i'm making progress.

Craig was having the day off and i was at work sitting in the office, suddenly the door bursts open, a guy walks in holding Token with a gun against his head.

I jump up and pull my gun on the guy who smirks at me "people had said Tucker's boy was cute, but wow" i narrow my eyes "let him go"

He laughs "empty the safe" he shoves the gun closer to Token's head who looks at me with fear in his eyes.

I cock my gun "i have no idea what you're talking about" i quickly move my aim and shoot the guy in the leg who loosens his grip on Token and falls to the floor, Token grabs his gun and puts a bullet in the guys temple.

I glare at Token "what the fuck?!" Token sighs and rubs the back of his head "sorry, he caught me off guard"
I sit and shake my head "what are we supposed to tell Craig?" Token looks at the floor "i'll talk to him" i nod "get someone to get rid of that, i need to go and check on the girls"

I walk out of the office and into the main stage, the girls are staring at me, i smile "taken care of, i'm sorry ladies"

I walk over to the main stage "drinks on the house for the inconvenience" The crowd seems happy with this as they head off to the bar, i walk back over to the girls "a week's extra pay, as a sorry" They nod and get back to work.

I head back into the office where Token is on the phone, i can hear Craig shouting from the other end.

Token hands me the phone "he wants to speak to you" i take the phone "hey" i greet "you okay darlin?" i smile "i'm fine, it's all sorted" i explain what happened to him and Craig remains silent "okay thanks, i'm furious at Token this is so unlike him, i'll come pick you up later, want you home safe" Craig says as he ends the call.

I look at Toke "what did he say to you?" he looks at me "just how pissed he was that someone could of been hurt, but it won't happen again i promise" 

I slide a drink over to him and he sips it "main thing is we sorted it yeah?" he nodded but i could see he was beating himself up about it.
I sigh and start sorting the office out for closing, Token leaves to sort the bar out to start closing up also.

Not long later, i'm locking up with Token and Craig pulls up to pick me up, Token walks over to the car as i finish up to explain himself.

I stay back and let them talk it out for a bit, first there is shouting and then the volume comes back down, i smile as Craig shouts about how i could of been hurt, he was sweet.

They finish up and i get in the car and Token gets in his own car, i kiss Craig on the cheek "hey darlin" he says as we start the drive home "sorted with Token?" i ask, Craig grunts in response "i mean i'm not happy but it's sorted now, thanks to you" he says with a small smile, i laugh "taught me well" i say with a wink and he smirks at me.

We arrive home shortly after and i rush in out of the cold with Craig following, once inside he picks me up and cuddles me "i was worried about you" i smile and kiss his head "don't. i can look after myself now"
Craig smiles "you shouldn't have to, i will always be there to look after you, we are a team darlin" 

I smile and kiss him deeply, he kisses me back and puts me down, he heads off to the kitchen and starts dinner, i have never had someone look out for me like Craig does.

I sit on the sofa and take my shoes off, turning the TV on i lie down and get comfortable, i smile, for once i had no worries, and life was going really good.

I was happy in my relationship and happy at work and getting off the drugs was  hard but making me feel like a better person and therefore a better partner to Craig.

Craig comes back in with a plate of food, i smile and take the plate "thank you baby" he smiles and sits next to me and puts his arm round me and we start to eat.

After dinner we are cuddled up on the sofa watching some shitty TV and enjoying each others company, i look up at him "i love you so much Craig" he kisses my head "i love you darlin"
I close my eyes and drift off to sleep, feeling relaxed but most importantly, happy.