Beautiful

The team was becoming like a second home to Artemis, but she's not sure that they still feel the same way about her. And how can they when they don't know anything about her? She's almost as bad as Robin in that way. But she believes that she's a good person, there's good in everyone isn't there? In the case of her dad, it's buried way, way deep down. But no one needs to know that, no one even needs to know who he is as far as Artemis was concerned.

"Kid Flash B03"

The team to face the excited looking ginger as he sped over to the lounge and practically vibrated where he stood.

"Robin B01"

"You'll never guess what," Yep, definitely, an excited speedster with a reluctant yet amused looking bird.

At that, Wally looked at the gathered team expectantly, as if they were actually going to guess and play along with his game. The amazing news was probably him eating a new hot dog or something. Maybe that's why the team didn't seem so tight-knit with Artemis, she was rather cynical.

"I think you're going to have to tell them KF," Rob filled in as they continued to look at him, the others blank and Artemis just bored.

"Bruce Wayne, as in the Bruce Wayne, lost a bet against some reporter called Clark Kent, you know Superman, and now he has to fully fund and get a musical produced for local teens to perform in," He blabbered in the speed talk everyone had quickly grown used to after meeting him.

"What musical is it going to be?" M'gann asked from the back of the room.

"I've heard it's going to be Heathers," He squeaked, "As in Heathers."

"And why are you telling us this?" Artemis asked with a raised brow.

"I thought we should all audition, have some team bonding time outside of this," He said, some of his mojo faltering.

And that's why Artemis doesn't fit in, the cynical archer is what they probably call her.

"That would be a wonderful idea, would it not?" M'gann was up with him now, "Conner, you will audition with us?"

Everyone looked at the stotic Superboy, the one who rarely ever even cracked a smile, and saw him debate it. And then he got up and joined M'gann. The actual winner of the shock of the year.

"It would be a nice change," Yeah, you just want to be with Megan, it's not a secret dude, "But if I do it, Kaldur has to too."

"Of course my friend, it would be an honour to join you on the stage," He said as he stood to join them as well.

"I'm in," Raquel piqued up, "And so is Zee, aren't you Zee?"

"Of course. I live my life performing magic," She smiled, "What about you Robin, you doing it?"

"I would love to, but I have one condition," He smirked and looked at Artemis, "Artemis has to audition with us."

"What?! No, I am not getting involved in some Musical for the sake of team bonding. I'll watch," She got out quickly, no way was she going to perform on a stage. What would Jade think?

"Then I won't audition, simple as," He said with a smug look on his face.

"What? No, Artemis, you are doing this because he has to do this. We're all going," Wally said,

"Plus it'll be fun. You can loosen up, maybe crack a grin that doesn't radiate sarcasm."

"You know you want to," Zee sang, "Spotlight on your face but people know who you are. You'd be lying if you said you wouldn't love it."