Chapter 1

Bella's pov

It was only 10 weeks ago today I was turned into a vampire it was the same day Edward left me and ever since then I have been going from city to city until one day I finally settled in a city called Italy and so I bought a house and I bought a car as well and I also interviewed for a few jobs as teachers in schools and 4 days ago I got a call on my phone saying I got a job as a nursery and p1 teacher in a school called might high.

I said right ok thank you and I hung up and so today's the day I'm starting so I'm getting ready in my bedroom when my doorbell rang so I ran downstairs and answered the door and I saw my brother Paul and his mates Jacob and Sam so I said what are you doing here Paul I thought you said I wasn't your sister anymore since I was a vampire now and you also said that I couldn't stay because you are a wolf and I was a vampire so you would end up killing.

Paul said Bella I'm really sorry for saying that to you because you will always be my sister now matter what you are human, wolf or vampire and I said ok thank you but please I'm going to be late for work what do you want and Jacob said Bella we are trying to say whenever you want to come home you will always be welcome and I said ok thank you and I walked out of the house and locked the door and I said I'll talk to you soon Paul and I got into my car and I drove to the school.

When I got to the school I pack the car and I got it and I walked into the school when I got into the school I looked for a teacher and when I saw one I said hi my name is Bella Lahote and I'm here for the teaching job and the teacher said yes of course follow me so I followed her to a room and she said well this is your class room here and I said ok thank you and she walked away and once she did I opened the classroom door and walked in.

Did you like it. Review and comment