Chapter 4

Bella's pov

When I was running I heard Jacob say in my mind as alpha of this pack on the reservation I claim you as a member of this pack and I order you to stop and just like that I stopped and then Jacob and the others ran to me and Paul thought Bella everything's going to be ok and I said yes I know but I'm so worried something is going to happen if I don't stop them now and then I heard a scream from the house so I thought to the others Haley, Zach they are alone so I took off towards the house and I phased back to my human and I went into the house and ran upstairs to my room and I saw the room was empty with a note in the bed and it said

To Bella

If you ever want to see your kids again you will come straight to the Volturi castle in Italy before the next 3 days is up or they will die.

From Aro

I screamed out in agony and then I ran downstairs and I saw the pack and my brother Paul was there but I just ignored them and I ran to the door and before I walked out Paul said Bella where are you going and I said I'm going to get them back and Paul said no your not and he stepped in front of the door and I said move Paul and he said no your not going at least not until we meet the coven tomorrow and you get your wolf in control and I said no I don't care about the coven or the wolf I just want my kids back and so I grabbed Paul and moved him out of the way and Paul said Jacob do something please and Jacob said I can't she their mother I can't take that away from her and Paul said yes you can because she isn't their real mother she's only their vampire.

Jacob said fine I'll do it and then Paul said oh and make her forget she's a vampire too and Jacob said now that I can't do and Paul said yes you can now I am older than her in wolf years, vampire years and human years so you will do this Jacob now and Jacob said ok and then I turned and looked at him and I said no don't no don't make me forget please and Jacob said I'm sorry Bella but Paul's right he's older than you he makes the choice for you and I said no please don't and then I put my hands over my ears and jacobs said Sam, Jared pin back her hands please and they said ok Jake and they did and then I started to scream and Paul said I'm so sorry Bella Jacob do it.

Jacob said ok Bella I order you to forget you ever met Haley and Zach and for you to forget you ever were a vampire and to continue with being a wolf and to sleep and eat like a wolf would and I nodded my head and said ok and when I said that I stopped screaming and then Sam and Jared let my arms go and then Paul said someone should call the Cullen's and say it doesn't matter and I think you should all go now and come back tomorrow and everyone said ok and then they left and once they didn't I said Paul I'm tired and Paul said ok Bella let's get you to bed and I said ok and Paul lifted me and brought me up to my room and he put me into bed and he kissed me goodnight and then he left and within seconds I was asleep.

Did you like it. Review and comment